Do admin ever get back?

Bambino7

Question

19 answers to this question

On 09/02/2017 at 21:52, Bambino7 said:

I sent them two messages via contact us, nothing in reply.  Keithy was with the banhammer because of that word, would appreciate a reply out of curiosity please. 

Your question in the support ticket you raised was "wil people get banned for saying fuck".

I didn't think that was worthy of a response to be honest.

18 minutes ago, Pearbuyerbell said:

I offered to meet said moderator in person as he banned me 172 times between June '11 - Sept 15  despite the fact that I never received one warning or posted anything offensive.   

Despite his mistakes, I offered to pay for a two-course meal.    Yet he refused.   

Tynieness on the other hand is an excellent moderator.   You can tell he won't abuse power.  

:lol: I saw what you done there. 

Just now, Pearbuyerbell said:

I offered to meet said moderator in person as he banned me 172 times between June '11 - Sept 15  despite the fact that I never received one warning or posted anything offensive.   

Despite his mistakes, I offered to pay for a two-course meal.    Yet he refused.   

Tynieness on the other hand is an excellent moderator.   You can tell he won't abuse power.  

10494783_525396757566517_8086477634591421000_n.jpg

47 minutes ago, Bambino7 said:

I sent them two messages via contact us, nothing in reply.  Keithy was with the banhammer because of that word, would appreciate a reply out of curiosity please. 

18 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

What was the offensive word, out of interest?  Not 'sensible' Shirley?

Care to revoke my warning wrt my 'sectarian' use of a colour?

If you were doing your David Murray tribute act and can't remember I'm not going to remind you Kinky dawl. 

7 minutes ago, Bambino7 said:
Cool mate thanks for you're reply and it's fine. I get the issue though and I appreciate there's going overboard at times.  It's just fun and games though. Again cheers for you're honest reply as it seemed mental I got banned then I see all that naughty word posts[emoji38] 

Ban him again, please.

24 minutes ago, Tynieness said:

To be fair he should be banned every time one of his ITK signings doesn't happen.

Actually that wouldn't be fair as he would only be free to post about a quarter of the season.

:lol: very fair points but shut it :lol: 

26 minutes ago, keithgy said:

I owe you an apology as although you did post a banned term,it turns out the word filter is knackered and I should have not banned you.

I am a bad man sorry.

Cool mate thanks for you're reply and it's fine. I get the issue though and I appreciate there's going overboard at times.  It's just fun and games though. Again cheers for you're honest reply as it seemed mental I got banned then I see all that naughty word posts:lol: 

16 minutes ago, Bambino7 said:

What was the offensive word, out of interest?  Not 'sensible' Shirley?

6 minutes ago, keithgy said:

Also I have revoked the warnings I gave you.

Care to revoke my warning wrt my 'sectarian' use of a colour?

Archived