• 0
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bambino7

Do admin ever get back?

Question

I sent them two messages via contact us, nothing in reply.  Keithy was with the banhammer because of that word, would appreciate a reply out of curiosity please. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

19 answers to this question

  • 0

I owe you an apology as although you did post a banned term,it turns out the word filter is knackered and I should have not banned you.

 

I am a bad man sorry.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Also I have revoked the warnings I gave you.

Edited by keithgy
3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

To be fair he should be banned every time one of his ITK signings doesn't happen.

Actually that wouldn't be fair as he would only be free to post about a quarter of the season.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
16 minutes ago, Bambino7 said:

I sent them two messages via contact us, nothing in reply.  Keithy was with the banhammer because of that word, would appreciate a reply out of curiosity please. 

What was the offensive word, out of interest?  Not 'sensible' Shirley?

6 minutes ago, keithgy said:

Also I have revoked the warnings I gave you.

Care to revoke my warning wrt my 'sectarian' use of a colour?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
26 minutes ago, keithgy said:

I owe you an apology as although you did post a banned term,it turns out the word filter is knackered and I should have not banned you.

 

I am a bad man sorry.

Cool mate thanks for you're reply and it's fine. I get the issue though and I appreciate there's going overboard at times.  It's just fun and games though. Again cheers for you're honest reply as it seemed mental I got banned then I see all that naughty word posts:lol: 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
27 minutes ago, keithgy said:

Also I have revoked the warnings I gave you.

Thanks mate. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
24 minutes ago, Tynieness said:

To be fair he should be banned every time one of his ITK signings doesn't happen.

Actually that wouldn't be fair as he would only be free to post about a quarter of the season.

:lol: very fair points but shut it :lol: 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
7 minutes ago, Bambino7 said:
Cool mate thanks for you're reply and it's fine. I get the issue though and I appreciate there's going overboard at times.  It's just fun and games though. Again cheers for you're honest reply as it seemed mental I got banned then I see all that naughty word posts 

 


Ban him again, please.

 

Edited by Bully Wee Villa
4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
18 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

What was the offensive word, out of interest?  Not 'sensible' Shirley?

Care to revoke my warning wrt my 'sectarian' use of a colour?

If you were doing your David Murray tribute act and can't remember I'm not going to remind you Kinky dawl. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Just now, Bully Wee Villa said:

 


Ban him again, please.

 

:( 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

 

47 minutes ago, Bambino7 said:

I sent them two messages via contact us, nothing in reply.  Keithy was with the banhammer because of that word, would appreciate a reply out of curiosity please. 

I offered to meet said moderator in person as he banned me 172 times between June '11 - Sept 15  despite the fact that I never received one warning or posted anything offensive.   

Despite his mistakes, I offered to pay for a two-course meal.    Yet he refused.   

Tynieness on the other hand is an excellent moderator.   You can tell he won't abuse power.  

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Just now, Pearbuyerbell said:

 

I offered to meet said moderator in person as he banned me 172 times between June '11 - Sept 15  despite the fact that I never received one warning or posted anything offensive.   

Despite his mistakes, I offered to pay for a two-course meal.    Yet he refused.   

Tynieness on the other hand is an excellent moderator.   You can tell he won't abuse power.  

 

10494783_525396757566517_8086477634591421000_n.jpg

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
13 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

 


Ban him again, please.

 

^^^apostrophe loyal ;)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
12 minutes ago, keithgy said:

 

10494783_525396757566517_8086477634591421000_n.jpg

 

No tear, just happy to expose a crook from the Falkirk Mafia.  

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
18 minutes ago, Pearbuyerbell said:

 

I offered to meet said moderator in person as he banned me 172 times between June '11 - Sept 15  despite the fact that I never received one warning or posted anything offensive.   

Despite his mistakes, I offered to pay for a two-course meal.    Yet he refused.   

Tynieness on the other hand is an excellent moderator.   You can tell he won't abuse power.  

:lol: I saw what you done there. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
1 hour ago, Bambino7 said:

If you were doing your David Murray tribute act and can't remember I'm not going to remind you Kinky dawl. 

That's taking me posting when legless a bit too far, buddy.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
11 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

That's taking me posting when legless a bit too far, buddy.

Soz m8. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
3 minutes ago, Bambino7 said:

Soz m8. 

Nae problem, M9.

Any hint on the 'word' that got you in to bother? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 09/02/2017 at 21:52, Bambino7 said:

I sent them two messages via contact us, nothing in reply.  Keithy was with the banhammer because of that word, would appreciate a reply out of curiosity please. 

Your question in the support ticket you raised was "wil people get banned for saying fuck".

I didn't think that was worthy of a response to be honest.

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.