Cement Fetish Man Injured in Machete Attack

ICTChris

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, throbber said:

I don't do weightlifting.

I thought the HIIT gives you leaner arms etc rather than the big guns you describe? Anyway, I'm glad you're sticking to your fitness stuff. Good for the mind etc as well as the body. 

I thought the HIIT gives you leaner arms etc rather than the big guns you describe? Anyway, I'm glad you're sticking to your fitness stuff. Good for the mind etc as well as the body. 

Yeah I don't use weights though just do press ups and ab work outs etc depending on what day of the week it is on top of swimming and the occasional badminton match.

As for lifting 40kg of coal that is fine doing it once but doing it several times a day at work for many decades is a different story - even just working with the 25 kg maximum will still be enough for many a bricklayers back to be fucked by 40 or even sooner, it's a tough old life.

8 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

I maybe laboured for you once. Used to labour for brickes and scaffolders as a summer job. Took great pride in raising scaffolds and having a neat pile of grunters ready for my brickies. 

Not to my knowledge. Are you an alcoholic called Stevie from Bannockburn, a Polish lad called Lukas, or my wee cousin?

• 4 weeks later...

I see the perpetrators of this attack were jailed this week.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/local-news/cement-mixer-sex-pair-caged-9989275

Some more details on the background to the attack can be found here

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2851570/pal-of-cement-ambush-machete-victim-john-steven-is-a-working-girl-called-juicy-lucy-love/

Any P&Bers ever trawled Adultwork to get some column inches for a post-machete attack cement fetish story?  Yes is the answer IMO.

Archived