Cement Fetish Man Injured in Machete Attack

ICTChris

Three people pleaded guilty of a machete attack on a man in Renfrew which left him permanently scarred.  

https://stv.tv/news/west-central/1380228-man-left-with-collapsed-lung-after-machete-attack-in-flat/

The report doesn't make immediately clear but the victim traveled to meet one of the accused as he had a cement fetish and she claimed that she had access to cement to pour on him for his sexual gratification.  Obviously once he arrived he was brutally assaulted and the three perpetrators will hopefully receive a lengthy sentence.

OK.  Here goes.

Do any P&Bers have a cement fetish?

Any P&Bers ever been brutally assaulted while pursuing their cement fetish?

Any P&Bers ever taken advantage of someone else's cement fetish to steal money from them?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've said it before but when I was in Australia and working with cement I would get it over the underside of my forearms during the working day, I would also get little scrapes from the work I was doing and that combined with the heat gave my arms a fairly blotchy rash. However at the end of each working day I would go home and to the shower and when the hot water rubbed on my arms it would give me the most orgasmic sensation, it was utterly blissful for a good few seconds and always the highlight of my working day until the health and safety enforcer saw the state of my arms and forced me into wearing long sleeves to work.

Archived