Jordyn Sheerin & Brian Martin available?

wee mike

No.
I know what you mean, there are players that fall into that category. But there are exceptions. For me he is one of them. I disagree strongly that Mussey or any team would snap him up unless they thought they were able to work on the unpleasant side of his game, and it wouldnt take long for them to figuare out that it would be very difficult if not impossible to do that. A excellent player does exist, but when your own supporters are embarrassed by what can only be described as cheating then you hope that there is a strong ref at the game. more often than not though, he is too good for them.
Just to make the point clearer. There is only 1 thing worse than the antics which he gets up to in a 90 minutes - That is having someone within your own team giving the opponents information from within. They are both forms of cheating and if any team i support ever brought in either type of player then i would up sticks and watch someone else. 

Well that went off on a bit of a tangent....

Who was the dressing room mole?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't want A mental image of him wiggling anything! He just needs to come out with it

35947e344f9bb0312914ca6144f3a447.jpg

Not one for romance are you Toffee fan?! Right in there! :lol:

Personally I'd rather just find out who the dressing room mole is he's on about, or have my suspicions that he's talking shud confirmed.

No one has called anybody a mole. Just making the point that it is the worst form of cheating in my view. Doesnt matter what team you support, Bo'ness, Mussey, Linlithgow, Bonnyrigg, Nitten, Hibs, Hearts - I would be very surprised if anyone put up with that sort of thing. 

I think too many folk have been watching Taggart on box set last night.

14 hours ago, Toffee fan said:

Don't want A mental image of him wiggling anything! He just needs to come out with it

I have no idea what you have been watching, but please stop. 

4 minutes ago, The Faceman said:

No one has called anybody a mole. Just making the point that it is the worst form of cheating in my view. Doesnt matter what team you support, Bo'ness, Mussey, Linlithgow, Bonnyrigg, Nitten, Hibs, Hearts - I would be very surprised if anyone put up with that sort of thing. 

Come on Faceman. In your previous post you say ....'That is having someone within your home team giving opponents information from within.' 

Forget the crap Taggart analogy and just tell us what you mean? If there was nothing in this, then why come out with this comment?

23 minutes ago, The Faceman said:

Faceman, you come up with some good comments, but also others which raise certain amount of questions. So, let us know who you are talking about or what team he played for regarding who gives out secrets that you are up in arms about. Or was this a fairy tale, whch you now can't or won't add too?

46 minutes ago, Casey Jones said:

Come on Faceman. In your previous post you say ....'That is having someone within your home team giving opponents information from within.' 

Forget the crap Taggart analogy and just tell us what you mean? If there was nothing in this, then why come out with this comment?

1st i said own team.

2nd crap taggart analogy? - Ok Columbo then! 

Why come out with it

We were talking about Sheerin and Martin. - Someone changed it to the Boness guy - i think he bends the rules and it amounts to cheating. - I then added that there is only 1 thing worse than what he does and that is giving info from within.

I dont know of any current player who has given info. and didnt accuse any player of it.

Do you?

27 minutes ago, The Faceman said:

1st i said own team.

2nd crap taggart analogy? - Ok Columbo then! 

Why come out with it

We were talking about Sheerin and Martin. - Someone changed it to the Boness guy - i think he bends the rules and it amounts to cheating. - I then added that there is only 1 thing worse than what he does and that is giving info from within.

I dont know of any current player who has given info. and didnt accuse any player of it.

Do you?

Ok Faceman, I got one word wrong in my previous quote of yours so my bad for that!

However, don't ask a question of me for someone I didn't even write. If you don't know of any current player who has given info - was it a previous player? If no to that as well, stop coming on with your authoritative rants that in fact hold no substance.

On 2/11/2017 at 12:54, Casey Jones said:

Ok Faceman, I got one word wrong in my previous quote of yours so my bad for that!

However, don't ask a question of me for someone I didn't even write. If you don't know of any current player who has given info - was it a previous player? If no to that as well, stop coming on with your authoritative rants that in fact hold no substance.

We have went from - Its good to talk, to your wee rant above! Sorry if i have touched a nerve, not intentional. 

Just so you know the story i was thinking of when writing about cheating was from the 16th January. Something about a rugby team in England or Wales that had a player giving the opponents information before they played each other! Shocking. I am sure get where i was coming from. I cant believe any team would put up with that form of cheating from within (Was the point i was trying to make)

Heres a link to the story from my twitter page posted a month ago. 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/38645622

I hope that puts your mind at rest - a slightly strange over reaction to something which had nothing to do with you if you dont mind me saying. 

As you are full of advice let me give you some as well. If you want to post comments like you have above then get yourself a job as the moderator for this site. Until that day comes i will post whatever the fuck i want.  

7 hours ago, The Faceman said:

We have went from - Its good to talk, to your wee rant above! Sorry if i have touched a nerve, not intentional. 

Just so you know the story i was thinking of when writing about cheating was from the 16th January. Something about a rugby team in England or Wales that had a player giving the opponents information before they played each other! Shocking. I am sure get where i was coming from. I cant believe any team would put up with that form of cheating from within (Was the point i was trying to make)

Heres a link to the story from my twitter page posted a month ago. 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/38645622

I hope that puts your mind at rest - a slightly strange over reaction to something which had nothing to do with you if you dont mind me saying. 

As you are full of advice let me give you some as well. If you want to post comments like you have above then get yourself a job as the moderator for this site. Until that day comes i will post whatever the f**k i want.  

Ok Faceman. I was going to ignore your post, but then I thought, nah, I'll give it a go and try and respond to some of the issues in your wee comment.

Think you may be getting me mixed up with someone else, cause I can't remember ever saying to you that it's good to talk. Though as this is my 100th post, maybe I have but now forgotten?

My wee rant, as you put it,was because last Friday on this thread you mentioned someone in your own team giving opponents information and that was cheating. You then ask me a question on this, but as I never raised this in the first instance, I felt that you were detracting from this and trying to put the blame elsewhere. Not sure why?

You then go on to say that I had a slight strange over reaction to something which had nothing to do with me. Not sure I follow that. Can't decide if you are of low intellect or someone who is so clever that he forgets what has gone on before him.

If you want to look back, I had some comments along with a few Bo'ness supporters about Brian Martin, and how good I thought he was. Then last Thursday, I mentioned 'Boy Gemmill' and said I thought Brian was better than Gemmill. The following evening and 16 posts later, you come in referring to both Gemmill and cheating (as mentioned above). So unless I am thick - maybe I am - I think it is you that is reacting to something which originally had sweet fa to do with you!? - so maybe look back and see if it is you or me talking keek.

Getting to your advice, I will say that I never would want to be a moderator. All I want to do is post comments and respond to comments, mainly on my own team, Musselburgh, but also other teams that I watch and teams and people that are of interest to me.

Finally, I always wonder why a 'good' man such as you has to resort to a swear word in a post when I'm really not sure it fits in with the post? 

Cheers!

• 1 month later...
On 08/02/2017 at 19:49, wingnut said:

Casey I'm thinking the league was maybe done n dusted even before this signing,the Rose got too much catching up to do,I'd take a cup or 3,that'll do me,lol.

Maybe we were both wrong. When Sheerin went to Kelty, thought that was match point to them. But Saturday"s two results have changed all that, and Bonnyrigg's season is still on! 

Maybe too many matches in the last few weeks of season. Hellish being that successful, but great for the Big Rose still to have the chance of winning league two years running!

4 minutes ago, Casey Jones said:

Maybe we were both wrong. When Sheerin went to Kelty, thought that was match point to them. But Saturday"s two results have changed all that, and Bonnyrigg's season is still on! 

Maybe too many matches in the last few weeks of season. Hellish being that successful, but great for the Big Rose still to have the chance of winning league two years running!

Archived