Jordyn Sheerin & Brian Martin available?

wee mike

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, gogsy said:

Not Jordyn Sheerin anyway

http://www.keltyhearts.co.uk/

Well Gogsy, that is outstanding business for Kelty.  Jordyn was with us a couple of seasons ago, and although a well known poster, who defected to the West Region, refers to him, (warmly, I may add!) as the "Fat Kevin Bridges"; what a player he is, and best of all a great goal scorer.

Gutted that he didn't return to his first junior Football club, which would have been the sensible option!!  However, all the best to Jordyn, and if I was in any doubt that Kelty may not win the league this year (Bonnyrigg could still catch them), then these doubts have gone!!

34 minutes ago, Auld Heid said:

Well that's the 'we only pay the going rate' well and truly out the window.

Full time wages I hear.

Give it a break! Are the neighbouring fans from Lithgae and Bo'nes just a wee bit jealous that another team is stealing your thunder and the pair of you are no longer the suppose-ed big two teams in the East Region! 

2 hours ago, Casey Jones said:

Well Gogsy, that is outstanding business for Kelty.  Jordyn was with us a couple of seasons ago, and although a well known poster, who defected to the West Region, refers to him, (warmly, I may add!) as the "Fat Kevin Bridges"; what a player he is, and best of all a great goal scorer.

Gutted that he didn't return to his first junior Football club, which would have been the sensible option!!  However, all the best to Jordyn, and if I was in any doubt that Kelty may not win the league this year (Bonnyrigg could still catch them), then these doubts have gone!!

Casey I'm thinking the league was maybe done n dusted even before this signing,the Rose got too much catching up to do,I'd take a cup or 3,that'll do me,lol.

Give it a break! Are the neighbouring fans from Lithgae and Bo'nes just a wee bit jealous that another team is stealing your thunder and the pair of you are no longer the suppose-ed big two teams in the East Region! 

He has signed for more than he was on at Berwick.

The rumour around Edinburgh is his wage is comparable to what he was on at Livingston.

But that's rumours - he may have signed for buttons as you suggest.

9 minutes ago, Auld Heid said:

The rumour around Edinburgh is his wage is comparable to what he was on at Livingston.

Rumours eh! I mean he only signed 6 hours ago. Take it from me that it's absolute rubbish and if you were to take a minute before posting this you would surely have the sense to realise your rumour is very hard to believe, mischief making or at the wind up.

Just now, 8MileBU said:

Wonder what'll happen when Kelty's very generous 'sponsors' don't fancy the gig anymore...

Wonder what will happen when a certain very generous 'person' at Bo'ness doesn't fancy the gig anymore...

5 minutes ago, kefc said:

Wonder what will happen when a certain very generous 'person' at Bo'ness doesn't fancy the gig anymore...

Never had a pop at the way your club is run that your buisness but Bo'ness will carry on plenty money coming in from crowds sponsors treasure chest hospitality and others money making schemes 

Just now, Sheep77 said:

Never had a pop at the way your club is run that your buisness but Bo'ness will carry on plenty money coming in from crowds sponsors treasure chest hospitality and others money making schemes 

Some have had a pop, that's who I was responding to.

Rumours eh! I mean he only signed 6 hours ago. Take it from me that it's absolute rubbish and if you were to take a minute before posting this you would surely have the sense to realise your rumour is very hard to believe, mischief making or at the wind up.

I received a pm 2nd January suggesting this move was going to happen.

The suggestion from the source was money would be the ultimate motivation in the move.

At least one part if not both have turned out to be true.

1 hour ago, wingnut said:

Casey I'm thinking the league was maybe done n dusted even before this signing,the Rose got too much catching up to do,I'd take a cup or 3,that'll do me,lol.

I tend to agree with you, but you never know. Kelty are the best side Musselburgh have played against this season. When we lost 3-1 up at Kelty, they destroyed us, and it could have been more. Hate my team losing, but sometimes you have to admire the way SOME other teams play. 

However, the best performance of the season for me was the Rose drawing at home against Dumbarton. You were outstanding that day. If your team can regain that kind of form- win all your games in hand, and beat Kelty away, then the Rose would only be 2 points behind. However, that is a huge ask, and if you ask all supporters, practically all would say, they would rather be in Kelty's position.

Whichever of you win the league, it will be deserved, but I do think it!s Kelty's turn this year.

1 hour ago, Auld Heid said:

Never implied he signed for buttons. You just need to accept that Kelty and Bonnyrigg, are the new mainstays of the East Super League and that Lithgae are dropping down a peg or three and it may take you some time to recover your 'status'! 

It is then up to the all other teams including mine to try and stop Kelty and the Big Rose from trading places as to who wins the league next year.

Archived