24: Legacy

54_and_counting

Started sunday night and 2nd episode shown monday night, anyone tried it yet

Watched the first episode and will crack on with the 2nd one tonight, as per 24 style it will take a bit to get really going however the first episode did show us more of the storyline way more than Jack's 24 used to

Started sunday night and 2nd episode shown monday night, anyone tried it yet
Watched the first episode and will crack on with the 2nd one tonight, as per 24 style it will take a bit to get really going however the first episode did show us more of the storyline way more than Jack's 24 used to

What channel is this on?

15 hours ago, Dosser-fae-the-shire said:

What channel is this on?

4 hours ago, Boghead ranter said:

Starts on Fox next Wednesday, 54 & Counting obviously picking it up somewhere else, though.

Sorry i should have stated that i did indeed get it from a respectable online site to watch tv series 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Finale was on Fox last night. I think my issue is the 12-episode run which makes it a bit like 24 on acid and they really stretch the premise of real time. Any time tension builds, it's over again. Eric Carter is no Jack Bauer but would like to see what they can do if they get a proper season out of it. Not sure the ratings have been good enough to justify it though.

On 04/05/2017 at 13:23, Radford said:

Finale was on Fox last night. I think my issue is the 12-episode run which makes it a bit like 24 on acid and they really stretch the premise of real time. Any time tension builds, it's over again. Eric Carter is no Jack Bauer but would like to see what they can do if they get a proper season out of it. Not sure the ratings have been good enough to justify it though.

yeah you dont get a minute between each "holy f**k" moment, and i dare say it , the writers might have now went that way due to the new generation of potential fans wanting everything right away and f**k the waiting around (the social media generation)

i quite liked the storyline from this series, just wished it was spread over a few more episodes, branch out a bit of the su bplots like the girls capture originally, almeida's role etc

It was an enjoyable enough watch, lead guy was ok in it,he was no Bauer but to be fair that'sa tough one to beat, 

Is it my. Imagination or do all the characters look like they're going to burst into tear's whenever they do the dialogue scenes,i found that with the female president in the last 2 series as well.

Archived