Fastlane 2017

JamieStevenson

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm actually looking forward to this tonight, though I appear to be in the minority. Intrigue if nothing else will have me watching live tonight. They can't just have Goldberg squash Owens, can they? Some shenanigans are happening with Goldberg/Lesnar/Jericho & Undertaker might be showing his face as well. 

Yeah actually pretty into this for the booking curves that will have to be thrown more than the actual card itself. Should be a few surprises (Lesnar, Jericho, Taker, Aries all potentially involving themselves at certain stages. When is Balor back? Might he put a marker down tonight too if he's going to be ready for WM? Get himself involved in the Rollins/HHH/Joe stuff?) and as I'm off tomorrow I'm going to do a rare live watch attempt. Odds on to fall asleep before the panel has been introduced on the kick-off though!

2 minutes ago, JamieStevenson said:

Cruiserweights killed it. I think the division is in good hands, especially now Aries is joining.

You would hope so. I think Aries would be a good addition to either main roster though. 

One of the better Cruiserweight matches to be honest, got a decent amount of time, even if it is on the pre-show.

EDIT: Oh good, we're going to get the murder of Sami Zayn up first.  Over or under 5 minutes?

Are there any other monster heels that they have such schizophrenic booking with?  We've had her in the usual squash matches killing people, then she taps out to Bayley or gets done with a weak roll-up.

Archived