Valentines Day Cairds

How can yu make such a promise to a female? Impossible to keep IMO

Sorry it's missing the word "try". It'll help that I'll only see her twice this week, before I bugger off to Inverness for the weekend to get pissed and watch football. [emoji23]

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We don't do it, with Christmas, then her 21st birthday then my birthday all within the first few months we decided to not bother with it the first year we were together and never have in all the years since, I got her a cheap teddy one year and I seen the dog chewing on it after about 2 days. I agree being told to be romantic is the least romantic thing ever. 

Roses are red

Violets are blue

Does this glass of wine

Taste like rohypnol to you? - bill Cosby

Roses are black

Violets are black

Everything's black

I cant see - Stevie wonder

3 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

I've decided to make my own.
A folded bit of card, with a limerick or humorous poem on the front and a hole cut on the back that I can fit my cock through.

Write this on it

Some girls are fat

Some girls are thin

Can't be arsed buying a card

'Cos it'll go in the bin.

Roses are red

Violets are blue

Valentines Day is another example of the patriarchy creating hetro-normative gender stereotyped roles in order to denigrate and infantilise women

Rhyming  poetry stifles creativity by constraining the use of language within culturally imperialist boundaries.

Why am I single?

2 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Roses are red

Violets are blue

Valentines Day is another example of the patriarchy creating hetro-normative gender stereotyped roles in order to denigrate and infantilise women

Rhyming  poetry stifles creativity by constraining the use of language within culturally imperialist boundaries.

Why am I single?

Maybe you're ugly

Archived