Valentines Day Cairds

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

I sent one's to two of my mates either last year or year before, don't have the picture on them anymore though but it had Chris Benoit on them.

Thanks for bumping this thread. Had forgotten it's Valentine's Day tomorrow. Will have to go to Asda on way home to get some Valentine's pish.  

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Following on from the success of my Christmas agreement with the mrs (£50 each) I have managed to have Valentines day fucked off completely. Not even cards or anything.

In recompense for this I will try and do something nice for our anniversary but I am pleased. It is pish.

My missus (and the child) heading to London for a couple of days tomorrow. Still need to get her some sort of card and tat but it means I can avoid having to cook something nice etc. 

Id sign up right now for cooking something nice each year rather than spending money on some shitey card.

I fucking loathe cards actually. Not just valentines. Them all.

I'm in agreement with this. Cards are really pointless and a waste of money. Unfortunately I have a missus who loves them, so the obligatory one was bought. She's also apparently making me something instead of buying it, so irrespective of whatever I do, so will win for time and effort. I've realised this and have just promised her I'll not piss her off for a week instead.

Any long term couple that does cards and shit for this need their head examined (or I should say she should have her head examined).

We use it as an excuse to get take away (even then only if we can be arsed). Is there anything less romantic than forced romantic gestures?

Just make sure from time to time you spoil your missus in a way that makes her happy. It's not rocket science.

(New couples are excused from the above as they're still trying to work out the lie of the land)

Archived