Falkirk v Dundee United (3rd v 2nd)

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Craigen was much better, Taiwo was great since just coming back from injury. Miller and Austin owned the defenders we could have easily been 5 or 6 up. One of the best performances of the season and Dundee United are utter crap

7 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

Great performance today from everyone. I thought bairdy should've been dropped a few weeks ago but Im fuckin dandy that's he's back to form (hopefully his injury isn't too bad). Austin looks a player too. And BSLM was as sexy as ever.

I disagree. BSLM is looking sexier each week that passes.

1 minute ago, Senor Bairn said:

Wish he stayed there a bit longer so I could've got the canvas out to paint such a sexy man

If I was there I'd have crawled on top of him to be fair. 

Falkirk played well but DUFC were absolutely awful right through the team. With the chance to cut the deficit with Hibs to 3 points you would have expected a big effort and a high tempo performance.

If Tony Andreu is a £1m player it serves to highlight just how inflated the English transfer market is. In keeping with his colleagues he was truly devoid of any idea and a complete passenger.

Having seen Hibs and United several times this season it is incredible how the gap at top is only 6 points.

Falkirk must fancy themselves for second.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]????‍♂️????‍♂️????‍♂️????‍♂️????‍♂️????‍♂️????‍♂️????‍♂️????‍♂️????‍♂️????‍♂️????‍♂️????‍♂️????‍♂️????‍♂️????‍♂️????‍♂️????‍♂️????‍♂️????‍♂️????‍♂️????‍♂️????‍♂️????‍♂️????‍♂️????‍♂️

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Penalty. Austin rounded the keeper and taken down. Dont know how the keeper is still on the park tbh. I do know theres new rules but I still thought denial of a clear goalscoring chance was a red.

The new rules give us more grey areas where we will continue to see some refs send them off and some not. The biggest problems with refs are they are not consistent, this doesn't help them to be.

Sweeties of a baby today, can I ask utd fans if utd train with no ball through the week, by fuk utd were a shambles today. So many misplaced passes, so many times clearly just kicking the ball out of play. 

What a difference a settled defence, a confident strike pair and a solid midfield pair. The big difference from last week was hippo was superb today, he got pass marks last week but today he ripped the pish and Craigen added 15-20% more from last week.

No passengers today and Mom could've easily fell to any of 6 or 7. Its great to see Austin being given a chance albeit in bad circumstances, would've been so easily for Houstie to stick with McHugh but thankfully not.

Taken me by surprise today,  I thot we had a narrow 1 goal win in us but if it was 5, I doubt they'd be many complaints.

Bring on the Ton....after they beat the clownshow from Glasgow 

Seen United a few times this season and how they are second in the league is beyond me. They are terrible to watch. Not one shot on target today and loads of cynical fouls. They should have had two sent off and a disallowed goal allowed. Only surprise was it was only three. Ref bottled it. Also for such an important match poor crowd at 5028. We had more against Ayr in mid January.

Playing well now and I might just go to Greenock next week where I haven't been for years

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Well @Granny Danger

How long do I have to get pissed

LOL

Enjoy your night, you have every right to gloat.

Im really too disgusted to say too much about our performance today.  The whole starting eleven with the exception of Nicholls was dire but McKinnon must also shoulder a lot of blame for the selection and substitutions.  Mikkelsen looked OK against a very poor Raith side last week but was found out today and if either Durnan or the Edge are out again then Dillon must be the player brought in.

If McKinnon ever plays Fraser in that role again he should get sacked.  It beggars belief that a manager doesn't know his players' strengths and weaknesses.

Whilst as a Falkirk fans I thoroughly enjoyed the win today I also felt a bit sad at watching what must be the worst ever Dundee United side I've seen. I grew up watching sturrock dodds milne etc terrorising top European sides and those guys would have cringed watching that today.

5 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Enjoy your night, you have every right to gloat.

Im really too disgusted to say too much about our performance today.  The whole starting eleven with the exception of Nicholls was dire but McKinnon must also shoulder a lot of blame for the selection and substitutions.  Mikkelsen looked OK against a very poor Raith side last week but was found out today and if either Durnan or the Edge are out again then Dillon must be the player brought in.

If McKinnon ever plays Fraser in that role again he should get sacked.  It beggars belief that a manager doesn't know his players' strengths and weaknesses.

The fact he actually paid money for Lewis Toshney should get him sacked. 

Archived