Hurlford Thistle v Shortlees 11/02/17

GB65

On 06/02/2017 at 19:25, CFCbhoy said:

Shortlees haven't added a quality striker, they have ex thistle player Grom. I wouldn't say thistle are in form, I have watched them a few times and I think they are carrying a lot of luck at present. I haven't actually seen them play well but with Mullen in the team he gets them results when they are playing shite. The boy reeder at full back is a cracker as well. Lees have went off the boil as well and were on the verge off rapping it but seem to have recovered. If both at full strength and both play too potential I go for Lees 4-2. Thistle leak goals

Michael Mullen is the best player I've seen in amateur football, he has wasted himself no doubt to the benefit of his lifestyle but should have been picking up medals and money Junior at least instead. Both Defences are bad and attacking good, can see Joe Gold running the midfield but Mullen only needs half a sniff so Thistle for me. Knapp is really good but Thistle right back a match for him. 

Everyone at Lees knew it would be off as soon as we weren't playing on Astro. Funnily enough they play everyone else on it lolol. Pretty sure if it was Winlinton or mossblown they were playing today it would have been on. They manage to book Astro every week and haven't played at their shithole of a home park since the summer but they can't get an Astro to play us? Enough said..

Archived