Hurlford Thistle v Shortlees 11/02/17

GB65

Shortlees haven't added a quality striker, they have ex thistle player Grom. I wouldn't say thistle are in form, I have watched them a few times and I think they are carrying a lot of luck at present. I haven't actually seen them play well but with Mullen in the team he gets them results when they are playing shite. The boy reeder at full back is a cracker as well. Lees have went off the boil as well and were on the verge off rapping it but seem to have recovered. If both at full strength and both play too potential I go for Lees 4-2. Thistle leak goals

I fancy thistle just to edge it, I don't think thistle will take Shortlees to Astro, they'd rather play them on grass I would say. Shortlees miss a workhorse upfront who can nip them a goal, boy Duffy who was there for a few seasons always caught my eye when I watched them, but heard he had since left. 2-1 thistle for me. 

19 hours ago, CFCbhoy said:

Shortlees haven't added a quality striker, they have ex thistle player Grom. I wouldn't say thistle are in form, I have watched them a few times and I think they are carrying a lot of luck at present. I haven't actually seen them play well but with Mullen in the team he gets them results when they are playing shite. The boy reeder at full back is a cracker as well. Lees have went off the boil as well and were on the verge off rapping it but seem to have recovered. If both at full strength and both play too potential I go for Lees 4-2. Thistle leak goals

"On the verge of rapping it",really,when and why? Missed that!

"On the verge of rapping it",really,when and why? Missed that!

Well if that wasn't the case then they would do well to tell their players not too suggest otherwise to others. Anyway as a said, if Lees are at full strength and all is good behind the scenes, I fancy them too win

I fancy thistle just to edge it, I don't think thistle will take Shortlees to Astro, they'd rather play them on grass I would say. Shortlees miss a workhorse upfront who can nip them a goal, boy Duffy who was there for a few seasons always caught my eye when I watched them, but heard he had since left. 2-1 thistle for me. 

Game at Richardson Park .

Archived