Dundee v The Ayrshire Killie

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really like Dundee. Their fans are a bit mental, but in a good way. They're noisy and passionate and if other fans groups were like that then the league would be much more fun, (I'm looking at you Hamilton, Ross County and ICT).

I enjoy a Dundee draw personally.

ETA: But obviously, I'd much rather win.

Will we have a manager come Saturday thou ? .... LC installed as 2/1 2nd favourite for the Port Vale job... Now either Bet Fred are ITK or someone has placed a sizable wager on him getting the gig.

If so you can bet your wad on Jig getting the job till at least the end of the season.

51 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

Will we have a manager come Saturday thou ? .... LC installed as 2/1 2nd favourite for the Port Vale job... Now either Bet Fred are ITK or someone has placed a sizable wager on him getting the gig.

If so you can bet your wad on Jig getting the job till at least the end of the season.

Gary Locke's available.

If Clark goes then surely not even that Sevco boaby sucking, lying, greedy, rat fuck we have the mispleasure to call an ex chairman Johnstone would be stupid enough to reappoint Locke... I hope

I don't think even the rat would be that stupid....

I bet he's been creaming his pants all night at the thought of compo and another top up of his pension fund if LC does get the Port Vale gig thou.

11 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

MIXU IN

10 hours ago, Cille Mhernaig said:

If Clark goes then surely not even that Sevco boaby sucking, lying, greedy, rat fuck we have the mispleasure to call an ex chairman Johnstone would be stupid enough to reappoint Locke... I hope

lock-of-the-week.jpg.2ec36626c00d48539a9c1154e95857b2.jpg

On 08/02/2017 at 08:55, C4mmy31 said:

That'll be a yes either way then?

Archived