Your thoughts on the 12 Premiership clubs

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
St Johnstone.
I do enjoy a trip to the fair city, a decent ground with decent views and atmosphere, at least when we visit, plus saints have, for a few years now done an adult/child ticket for £26 meaning I can basically take my son for free

It's £16 for an adult and U12..

Abedeen: Decent away day, one of the quicker to get to from the Highlands. Fans are good craic away from home, terrible at home, make so little noise. Pittodrie is a decent stadium but christ it's cold in the winter. Have some of the most deluded fans I've ever met, but in a harmless way, like still betting every season they'll win the league.

Celtic: Slightly better than hte ****, but the SJW element of their support is growing more and more vocal.

Dundee: A few of their fans look like throwbacks to earlier forms of man, but are generally surprisingly sound. Dens is not great and the catering was pish the last time I was there.

Hamilton: Manager and fans are generally alright, but their stadium is crap and the pitch is murder. I also hate Dougie Imrie so that's a down mark.

Hearts: Fantastic stadium, even if having size 12 feet make the steps down the stands tricky if you're half cut. Pubs round the ground are good, fans are decent banter. My favourite away day.

Caley: I generally don't have any issues with the majority of Caley fans, but the team is full of wanks (Draper, Raven) and their ground is awful. Having to sit in the exposed away end seeing them do us time and time again is horrible to witness.

Kilmarnock: Only been twice due to the distance, big stadium with a dreadful and dwindling home support. Have Lee McCullioch and Kris Boyd there so a major downmark for having elbows and the fat man. No real issues with the fans who hate their chairman too much to care about opposing fans.

Motherwell: Absolute hoofers everytime I see them. Always have one or two Old Firm rejects in their ranks. Fans again usually alright, but prone to the odd bout of insanity.

Partick: The best team in Glasgow. Seem to have fans that occasionally stray into self-congratulating hipsters at times but it's far more bearable than speaking to either set of Old Firm fans.

Rangers: Absolute scum.

St. Johnstone: Consistently punch above their weight and play effective if unlikable football at times. Stopped our 40 game plus winning run. Arseholes.

My thoughts...

Aberdeen -  I don't mind them, when I was growing up they used to regularly batter the OF so always liked them for that.  Quite enjoy a trip up North but it's been a while. Have relatives up that way who are big fans.

Dundee - I should really dislike them for Albert Kidd (b*****d) but there is something about them that I like.  Dens Park is a fantastic ground, a real throwback and if memory serves the first time I completed a Panini album the Dundee badge was the thing that completed it.

Hamilton - Have to admire the way they keep going with small crowds yet still produce results.  A fairly poor surface which is due to be replaced again but a decent enough little ground and the few supporters that I know are good guys.

ICT -  Only been the once and that was the coldest I have ever been at a Scottish Game (coldest ever was Utrecht)  Who can ever forget that fantastic headline when they pumped Celtic.  Don't mind them them at all.

Kilmarnock  - No real thoughts either way, feel a bit for their fans with was all the MJ stuff and giving away three sides of their stadium to the bigots was a low point.  Always get a decent feed and a pint when in Ayrshire

Motherwell - Can't say I am too fussed about them.  A bit meh to be honest.  Will always be rightly remembered fr that Cup Final win.

Ross County -  I have only been up to Dingwall the once but it was a good trip.  Their fans were decent and they have done incredibly well since coming into the top flight.

Thistle  -  Always liked them since first seeing them play at Brockville many moons ago under the stewardship of John Lambie, fans are a good bunch and I have nothing bad to say about them.

St Johnstone - I miss their old ground to be honest.  Decent enough club, well ran and they did well to notch up a first Scottish Cup.  

Celgers  - Two cheeks of the same arse, a blight on society and I would be delighted if one day they f**k off.

Archived