Lions Watch 2017

John Lambies Doos

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Has been all tour.
Needs some Finn.

I know your post is slightly tongue in cheek, but I struggle to think what any Number 10 could do with Warrenball tactics. Isolated crash ball runners against a counter rucking side like the ABs will never, ever work.

I know your post is slightly tongue in cheek, but I struggle to think what any Number 10 could do with Warrenball tactics. Isolated crash ball runners against a counter rucking side like the ABs will never, ever work.

As everybody said as soon as gatland was appointed.

Just now, BuddieInDundee said:

It's actually not. Finn offers a spark that the others don't have - a something out of nothing.

I like Farrell and Sexton as players, but they don't have the same spark. They are definitely more controlled and consistent, but at this point, to win the series, we need to take risks.

It's actually not. Finn offers a spark that the others don't have - a something out of nothing.
I like Farrell and Sexton as players, but they don't have the same spark. They are definitely more controlled and consistent, but at this point, to win the series, we need to take risks.

Which Gatland won't take.

Not much finn can do with the likes of teo. Alan tait made a good point in the Italy game that the other backs need time to get used to playing with finn because he's so unpredictable. That's the real tragedy of not having him in squad from the start. It's a huge missed opportunity. Joseph needs to replace teo

Archived