Lions Watch 2017

John Lambies Doos

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would have so much respect for Hogg and Seymour if they told Gatland to get to fuk.

Even if it was a diplomatic 'hamstring' because it's gonna be a toxic experience on that tour. It would be particularly bad playing in the back 3 of a side that is overwhelmed and then being scapegoated for 'defensive frailty'.

35 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

What a waster Gatland is. 12 players from a Welsh team who finished 2nd bottom of the Six Nations while only 2 Scottish players. This is the best Scottish team in years, I thought the likes of Johnny Gray, Hamish Watson and Finn Russell were certs to get in.

Watson is a shout but Russell was never getting in. Gray is a surprise but Launchberry is in a competitive position. 

Hope the Super Rugby sides dick them too

Biggar is a crazy pick over Russell. Welsh fans wanted him dropped for Davies. Henderson n awj over gray n launchberry is also madness. It's a competitive position but there's clear daylight between guys who have been left and those who've been picked.

2 minutes ago, dogmc said:

Biggar is a crazy pick over Russell. Welsh fans wanted him dropped for Davies. Henderson n awj over gray n launchberry is also madness. It's a competitive position but there's clear daylight between guys who have been left and those who've been picked.

For me Russell is no where near consistent enough. He has had some wonderful games and others which are all over the place. He needs to develop more. 

Henderson is mad, but I can understand why Gray isn't picked. The capitulation at Twickenham cost a lot of people places. 

For me Russell is no where near consistent enough. He has had some wonderful games and others which are all over the place. He needs to develop more. 
Henderson is mad, but I can understand why Gray isn't picked. The capitulation at Twickenham cost a lot of people places. 

Wales's capitulation at Murrayfield didn't seem to cost them any places, wonder why?

I'd have been stunned if Russell had been called up. I'm not shocked by Henderson either. But some of the Welsh guys - Moriarty? - are a complete joke.

Seen this coming a mile off. He was never going to give our players a fair crack at selection when he could take an out if form Welshman instead.

The guys a joke, they'll play 'Warrenball' get hammered in all three tests and struggle against the provincial sides.

22 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

I'd have been stunned if Russell had been called up. I'm not shocked by Henderson either. But some of the Welsh guys - Moriarty? - are a complete joke.

Not shocked by Henderson? Did he not play 2 games in the 6N? Did well via England right enough but better candidates. 

Not surprised given Gatland's Leek tinted glasses. 

58 minutes ago, salmonbuddie said:

Wales's capitulation at Murrayfield didn't seem to cost them any places, wonder why?

You forget Rule 1- Scotland lose, same old Scotland. Scotland win, my didn't Ireland/Wales play badly. 

2 hours ago, Dunning1874 said:

:lol:

Warburton :lol:

Roberts :lol:

Webb :lol:

Biggar :lol:

Gatland :lol::lol::lol:

Hope they get absolutely annihilated.

You forgot North :lol: - stick-on to get injured

Also Murray :lol: - couldn't handle getting a bit of treatment from Glasgow. How's he going to fucking handle being blootered into the middle of next week by the likes of Savea?

Liam Williams is good for a spot of petulance too.

Archived