Lions Watch 2017

John Lambies Doos

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Said at the time the England game would be Gatland's excuse

Which is simply ludicrous given Scotland were missing 3/4 key players, had to reshuffle the whole back line essentially after the first 20 minutes and played numerous guys out of position. Plus the fact England knew they'd win the 6N if they won. Let's simply ignore the fact that yes whilst we took a pasting, the second string guys gave it a good go and actually caused England more trouble than anyone else in the whole tournament, as the 3 tries shows.

Which is simply ludicrous given Scotland were missing 3/4 key players, had to reshuffle the whole back line essentially after the first 20 minutes and played numerous guys out of position. Plus the fact England knew they'd win the 6N if they won. Let's simply ignore the fact that yes whilst we took a pasting, the second string guys gave it a good go and actually caused England more trouble than anyone else in the whole tournament, as the 3 tries shows.

Agree apart from causing them trouble. Every other team did much better than us but the point stands that gatland is a huffy wee kant because toony didn't wanna shuffle cones. I'd be delighted if hogg said nah I'll tour with Scotland

12 players from the side that finished 2nd bottom. Wonderful.

And we all knew this was exactly what was going to happen.

Yeah that's the crazy thing. Everything about Gatland's selection n tactics are predictable. Hell try to crash ball through the all blacks who will as they always do with his teams absolutely wipe the floor with him.

Well deserved for Seymour. Hogg was a stick on but I was getting worried the longer they went without saying his name.

Why no journalist questions after the announcement?

Presumably because the first question would have been 'Warren how long have you been smoking crack?'

11 minutes ago, Northsea80 said:

Well deserved for Seymour. Hogg was a stick on but I was getting worried the longer they went without saying his name.

Why no journalist questions after the announcement?

Would you have wanted to answer questions after you read out that squad?

What a waster Gatland is. 12 players from a Welsh team who finished 2nd bottom of the Six Nations while only 2 Scottish players. This is the best Scottish team in years, I thought the likes of Johnny Gray, Hamish Watson and Finn Russell were certs to get in.

Archived