Latino Lover

27 minutes ago, deej said:

Wolves
Charlton
Morton
Livingston
Montrose

£5 for £545

Morton tempted me too following their 5 goal win at Palmerston however they are on about 1.2 points pg away from home.

I've stuck a tenner on Ireland (when they were two tries down) and hibs (a goal down).

Since Scotland have collapsed (unfortunately this was always on the cards) I'm sitting waiting on a hibs comeback for 55 quid. Quite happy with that. If ayr get anything I'll be happy to lose that tenner.

I've stuck a tenner on Ireland (when they were two tries down) and hibs (a goal down).

Since Scotland have collapsed (unfortunately this was always on the cards) I'm sitting waiting on a hibs comeback for 55 quid. Quite happy with that. If ayr get anything I'll be happy to lose that tenner.

Yaaasss

Well done Scotland. Didn't see that kind of grit coming. (Hopefully ayr can show the same)

On 03/02/2017 at 09:25, Latino Lover said:

Just had a quick glance on VC site but Reading 7/4 at struggling Ipswich was a stand out, evens Chelsea home to their 'bitches' Arsenal and Milan 7/10 home to Samp (6 away points) stuck out to me. Will probably do my percentage bets on goals at Atalanta home to Cagliari and Genoa home to Sassuolo on Sunday also. Forza gambling!

Evens for BTTS at Atalanta. :)

+2.5 goals for Huddersfield Town vs Leeds United, Manchester City vs Swansea City and Leicester City vs Manchester United...

Decent start in the Championship game.

Archived