Weekend 4-5th Feb

Latino Lover

Just had a quick glance on VC site but Reading 7/4 at struggling Ipswich was a stand out, evens Chelsea home to their 'bitches' Arsenal and Milan 7/10 home to Samp (6 away points) stuck out to me. Will probably do my percentage bets on goals at Atalanta home to Cagliari and Genoa home to Sassuolo on Sunday also. Forza gambling!

3 promising aways in the championship above evens: Fulham to beat freefalling Birmingham, Wolves to beat Burton, Reading to beat Ipswich.

Everton 7/10 at home to Bournemouth seems decent

Exeter 8/13 have won every game since New year are at home to Crewe (10 games without a win.

Out of interest I compared those payouts with McBookies. You would have better off with all them, totalling £27.85 or 6.34%. The worst was Niall Keown, 14/1 at PP, 17/1 at McBookies, so £75 instead of £90. Just saying... :P

17 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Out of interest I compared those payouts with McBookies. You would have better off with all them, totalling £27.85 or 6.34%. The worst was Niall Keown, 14/1 at PP, 17/1 at McBookies, so £75 instead of £90. Just saying... :P

I usually go to them but I'm past my monthly limit with them :unsure:

An outsider bet for the brave or foolhardy. Nairn are 11/2 at home to Cove Rangers. Nairn have some new signings and pumped Wick 5-1 away the other week. Cove could only manage a 1-1 draw at the truly awful Strathspey Thistle recently.

What sites offer the Highland games @welshbairn?  Had an up and down week last week, got a decent bet up on Burnley dnb and outright win. Then decided to trust the Huns and got burnt, but 2 last min winners for Fiorentina and Leeds landed me 3 aways including Fulham for a return just under 8/1 which helped to recoup most of my stake on the Huns.

Fancy the Championship sides mentioned and Chelsea.  Gone for goals tonight in the Jupiler League and have went for the following for 2m : 

Doncaster

Exeter

Plymouth

Fulham. 10er 4fold

Free 10er bet on a treble of Reading, Wolves & Chelsea.

Chelsea and Reading good prices given their recent records, and Wolves who were impressive last weekend against Liverpool and followed it up with a good win away to Barnsley.  For the 4fold I have plumped for sides who are in decent form and also ones nearer the top of the league.

Hopefully get a turn, looking ahead to Cheltenham need to screw the nut and stop being so wasteful as had a profitable year the past 12 months and wish it to continue.

22 minutes ago, cakedawg said:

What sites offer the Highland games @welshbairn

Only McBookies online. Hill's do it in the shops, Ladbrokes used to but I think they've stopped. The odds can vary a lot so it's worth nipping into Hills to check before using McBookies.

P.S. Somebody's posted the Hills odds up the Juniors forum, 7/1 for Nairn instead of 11/2.

Hills don't take singles or doubles involving HL, LL or Juniors. You can use any games to make up a treble though.

Probably going for a Nairn, Fort William and Keith trixie with Hills. 

P.S. Well I would but just remembered they wouldn't take it last time as it contains doubles.

So I'll add Clachnacuddin and go for a 4 fold and trebles. Anyone who copies this bet should see a shrink.

29 minutes ago, Father Dougal McGuire said:

Great bet on William Hill's #yourodds section.

Arsenal v Chelsea - Over 1 goal, over 1 card and over 5 corners - 21/10.

They have obviously arsed up the odds since they also have - Over 2 goals, over 2 cards and over 9 corners 9/4. Get on

I can't see the first bet.  Perhaps they've fixed it.  

Both teams over 1 corner in Each half @  3/1 seems very good value.  

18 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Probably going for a Nairn, Fort William and Keith trixie with Hills. 

P.S. Well I would but just remembered they wouldn't take it last time as it contains doubles.

So I'll add Clachnacuddin and go for a 4 fold and trebles. Anyone who copies this bet should see a shrink.

Fort William game's postponed.

Archived