Deodorant's and shower gels

1 hour ago, Tommy Nooka said:

Everything was just 'aftershave' or (don't shoot the messenger) 'poof juice' :blink: once upon a time, now we've went all fancy and are using the proper names.

I only recently found out the difference between eau de toilette and eau de parfum. :1eye

Eau de Toilette and Aftershave are also different. 

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Eau de Toilette and Aftershave are also different. 

I also know this.

Aftershave was used as a generic cover all for any mens fragrances. The increased use of 'Eau De Toilette' 'Cologne' et al. has been in direct proportion to the increase in metrosexuals.

4 minutes ago, Tommy Nooka said:

I also know this.

Aftershave was used as a generic cover all for any mens fragrances. The increased use of 'Eau De Toilette' 'Cologne' et al. has been in direct proportion to the increase in metrosexuals.

:lol:

Quite liking Dove Clean Comfort in terms of deodorant recently. Usually chop and change though.

Fahrenheit 32 (Christmas pressie) is pretty decent.

All time favourites are Emporio Armani 'HE' & L'eau D'Issey.

I just use whatever the wife has on the go in the shower. Femfresh Daily Intimate Wash mainly. I shower at the gym more than home anyway and they have some strange white paste that's classed as shampoo/conditioner/body wash. 

I just use whatever the wife has on the go in the shower. Femfresh Daily Intimate Wash mainly. I shower at the gym more than home anyway and they have some strange white paste that's classed as shampoo/conditioner/body wash. 

I hope we're not reading a news story about someone masturbating into shampoo bottles and leaving them scattered about various gyms in weeks to cum.

3 minutes ago, Kennboy1978 said:

I hope we're not reading a news story about someone masturbating into shampoo bottles and leaving them scattered about various gyms in weeks to cum.

Whatever it is it gets me clean (no minty tingle though sadly). 

Have to agree that Original Source is quality shower gel. I like things that smell like tea tree oil. I think they have a tea tree smelling wash.

I don't use deodorant because it doesn't work on me. I use antiperspirant. Not really fussy about which type I use, Old Spice is pretty good.

My EDT is Bleu De Chanel because I like to be unexpected.

2 hours ago, Tommy Nooka said:

I'm not fussy about deodorants or shower gels I'll just use whatever people give me as presents or whatevers on special offer. <<<Mink

I am however very fussy about my aftershave (Eau de Toilette?? WTF is happening to Scottish males?) and have used the same one since it was released in 1995. :lol:

26121714-2879.jpg

That stuff is the mutts nuts. Haven't seen it in ages. Must try and find a bottle. Prefer the EDT though ;) 

5 hours ago, SweeperDee said:

No love for coconut based shower gels? Think they smell the best.

Aye I hadn't used them before but the one I'm using at the moment, Lynx Excite I think it's called, is probably the nicest shower gel I've had. Game changer.

7 hours ago, Taxman said:

Imperial Leather soap & Nivea for Men deodorant (roll-on & aerosol).

I used to love the smell of Imperial Leather and would alternate between it and Wright's Coal Tar back about 35 years ago.

Does anyone still buy cakes of soap?

Archived