Deodorant's and shower gels

On Thu Feb 02 2017 at 21:42, Miguel Sanchez said:

reboot_vanilla-and-raspberry-250ml.14653

It's decent.

These have been my favourites for a while now, though:

il-uk-sig-bw-funfairnostalgia.1465401667 il-uk-sig-bw-invigoratingformen.14653851 il-uk-sig-bw-tropicalparadise.1465401850

I'm a Right Guard Total Defence 5 man for antiperspirant and TRESemmé for shampoo and conditioner. 8)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While we're discussing similar matters, you also can't go wrong with Sauvage by Dior for your eau de toilette needs.

Remember to change it up every now and then though, gentlemen. xGByL1B.png

nd.31861.jpg

Soap's soap. Whichever one is the least perfumed. Antiperspirant kicks the arse out of deodorant. Lidl's Cien stuff is fine.

I worked with a woman who organised Ann Summers parties on the side, and whoever she drew for Secret Santa would get a bottle of their Spunk shower gel, which ruined the point of the whole thing a tad. Looks like they don't sell it anymore, but I did discover this when I searched for it:

source-is-mentioned-in-our-blog-www-unbe

Bought this one out of the Poundshop recently. Has a nice bouquet.

ce8d4432679fd6542c6fe045cff93c6a.jpg

Apart from that, the mint and lemon ones already seen on here. We really are a bunch of fucking proles. I bet we'd all guess the top answer on Family Fortunes.

I'm not fussy about deodorants or shower gels I'll just use whatever people give me as presents or whatevers on special offer. <<<Mink

I am however very fussy about my aftershave (Eau de Toilette?? WTF is happening to Scottish males?) and have used the same one since it was released in 1995. :lol:

26121714-2879.jpg

No love for coconut based shower gels? Think they smell the best.

Terms of deodorant I'm currently alternating between Jean Paul Gautier deodorant sticks, Lynx Excite, and Lacoste Deodorant sticks.

Aftershave is Calvin Klein, Lacoste (White) and Issiy Miyake.

24 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

I have a beard so aftershave isn't much use to me.

Everything was just 'aftershave' or (don't shoot the messenger) 'poof juice' :blink: once upon a time, now we've went all fancy and are using the proper names.

I only recently found out the difference between eau de toilette and eau de parfum. :1eye

No love for coconut based shower gels? Think they smell the best.

Terms of deodorant I'm currently alternating between Jean Paul Gautier deodorant sticks, Lynx Excite, and Lacoste Deodorant sticks.

Aftershave is Calvin Klein, Lacoste (White) and Issiy Miyake.

You'll never mask the odour of cowardice Sweeps.

Archived