Posters you dislike just because......well you just don't like them

Dindeleux

I was going to post this along the same lines of the "people you dislike for no apparent reason" but in the thread most people gave some kind of reason.

Who are the people you hate on P+B for really no strong reason and there is just something about their style of posting that irritates you?

I will say that (almost) everyone will have a universal dislike of the usual suspects of Magee, 8MileBU, Grimbo, Tedi etc for very valid reasons so would like to see us move away from the known faces.

I will nominate Dom Dom/Randy Giles. No great reason and we share some similar interests but there's just something about Randy that makes me want to punch him right in the throat every time I read his posts - even the ones I agree with!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was going to post this along the same lines of the "people you dislike for no apparent reason" but in the thread most people gave some kind of reason.

Who are the people you hate on P+B for really no strong reason and there is just something about their style of posting that irritates you?

I will say that (almost) everyone will have a universal dislike of the usual suspects of Magee, 8MileBU, Grimbo, Tedi etc for very valid reasons so would like to see us move away from the known faces.

I will nominate Dom Dom/Randy Giles. No great reason and we share some similar interests but there's just something about Randy that makes me want to punch him right in the throat every time I read his posts - even the ones I agree with!

On reading this back it appears to read as if I made up a thread just to have a go at Dom Dom which I really haven't. I actually was going to not name anyone and it took me a couple of minutes to think about who I was going to say.

No doubt I will be classed as "obsessed" by Randy now :bairn

If you've ever built up an image of someone in your head then you'll maybe understand but I picture DomDom has having really long hair and just looking like a bit of a hippy tbh. Maybe because of his amount of posts on the music forum.

10 minutes ago, Jamaldo said:

If you've ever built up an image of someone in your head then you'll maybe understand but I picture DomDom has having really long hair and just looking like a bit of a hippy tbh. Maybe because of his amount of posts on the music forum.

Used to have once upon a time.

5 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

It would take a degree of confidentiality but it would be amusing to have a rogues' gallery of posters but people would only ever be able to guess who was who. 

WTM would google image search them in seconds and link them to his revealed personal info database.

Bit hurt by this tbh given how my criticism of you pales in comparison to some other regular contributors

I honestly don't get criticised that often and when I do it's usually deserved so it doesn't really bother me - I named you not because I don't like your posts it's just when ever someone has a dig at me you always like their post [emoji23].

I honestly don't get criticised that often and when I do it's usually deserved so it doesn't really bother me - I named you not because I don't like your posts it's just when ever someone has a dig at me you always like their post [emoji23].

I don't think Miguel has enough greenies to dot the posters who pull you up.

Archived