The P&B Time Capsule

gkneil

Spike Milligan once said he wanted to be buried in a washing machine, just to confuse archaeologists- "how did this man come to die in a washing machine..??"

anywaya photo of a floodlight pylon - they seem to be an endangered species
a copy of the Daily Mail to prove to descendants that their ancestors were thick racists
a scud mag - archaeologists need a cheer up sometimes
some radioactive waste - just for a laugh, ken.
Throbber's sock- see above

alternatively:

Biggie's Smudger, frozen in suspended animation, to await re-awakening to wreck havoc on an unsuspecting world, in the style of The Thing.  

58 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

Spike Milligan once said he wanted to be buried in a washing machine, just to confuse archaeologists- "how did this man come to die in a washing machine..??"

anywaya photo of a floodlight pylon - they seem to be an endangered species
a copy of the Daily Mail to prove to descendants that their ancestors were thick racists
a scud mag - archaeologists need a cheer up sometimes
some radioactive waste - just for a laugh, ken.
Throbber's sock- see above

alternatively:

Biggie's Smudger, frozen in suspended animation, to await re-awakening to wreck havoc on an unsuspecting world, in the style of The Thing.  

A booklet on average attendances would be suffice. Crowd w*nking is still w*nking 

46 minutes ago, eddiemunster said:

Chris_Evans_2010.jpg

single_pea.jpg

aufmain.jpg

Thats a Grimm suggestion

25 minutes ago, (._.) said:

Throbber and Shandon Par.

Let someone else deal with these two's Walter Mitty stories.

Who else has posted pics of themselves passed out in a bush in Hertfordshire (whilst dressed suspiciously like Princess Di)? Their degree certificate? Their fine footwear? The aftermath of their wife's parking? Them boxing in Porty Town Hall? Them turning their fine knitwear into a Rambo-style bandana to mop up a nosebleed? I could probably post a pic of me snorting something out of an inflatable sheep on a night out in London if it would help? 

Who else has posted pics of themselves passed out in a bush in Hertfordshire (whilst dressed suspiciously like Princess Di)? Their degree certificate? Their fine footwear? The aftermath of their wife's parking? Them boxing in Porty Town Hall? Them turning their fine knitwear into a Rambo-style bandana to mop up a nosebleed? I could probably post a pic of me snorting something out of an inflatable sheep on a night out in London if it would help? 

I'm not sure what with, but that would definitely help.

The final draft of b****isms so that people of the future can determine if they're a disgusting deviant or not.

It should also have "keep pushing" written at the bottom.

Archived