St Johnstone Football Club V Glasgow Celtic Football Club 5/2/17

Hahahaha Celtic absolutely taking the piss out of every team in that league it's absolutely ridiculous

That last goal [emoji38]

It's not ridiculous. It's called money.

Oh and thanks for reminding us all where your allegiances lie. Shameful.

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There was minimal contact. Could have been a penalty but Azeez didn't exactly help his case by throwing himself to the ground.
But fair enough.

Well, no. It was outside the box, so it shouldn't have been a penalty. Celtic should have been down to ten men, though. But you don't benefit from controversial decisions.

2 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Hahahaha Celtic absolutely taking the piss out of every team in that league it's absolutely ridiculous

That last goal :lol:

At least when the Hibs boys do it they're joking. Shameful. 

If he keeps up like this, Moussa will be up there with messrs McGrory, Johnstone & Larsson.

When you watch a side like this, from back to front, with the personnel involved, I can't help but feel I'll be telling my grandchildren about that fantastic Celtic side of 2016-2017.

And do you want to know what the best part is? It's only just begun.

There was minimal contact. Could have been a penalty but Azeez didn't exactly help his case by throwing himself to the ground.
But fair enough.

You've got two absolutely ridiculous penalty decisions in your favour today alone, you absolutely stupid cunt.

If he keeps up like this, Moussa will be up there with messrs McGrory, Johnstone & Larsson.

When you watch a side like this, from back to front, with the personnel involved, I can't help but feel I'll be telling my grandchildren about that fantastic Celtic side of 2016-2017.

And do you want to know what the best part is? It's only just begun.

Hairs on the back of my neck standing up reading this.

Celtic will remain unbeaten this season because the SFA referees cannot be trusted to behave professionally and honestly when refereeing Celtic matches rendering said unbeaten run meaningless.

Scottish football is finished.

Archived