ICT vs. Dees, Saturday 4th February

Not feeling particularly confident here despite ICT being absolutely guff...

How do my fellow Dees think we'll line up? I'm hoping the two new boys will be in there.

Wait, I've changed my mind based on nothing...0-2 Dees...:shutup

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really got the fear for this one, not sure if i'll go or not yet but i probably will in the end. We need to change it up imo. I'd go for something like this:

------------Bain

Kerr - Ghadz - O'Dea - Holt

------------Klok

-----Ross---------Vincent

----------Ojamma

------Haber------El Bak

Can't see Hartley leaving McGowan and Hateley out though so those 2 will probably come in for Vincent and Ross. Should be a good enough team to see ICT off but it just depends which Dundee team turns up. I think O'Dea being back will be a massive boost tho.

Also can we please win a fucking header when defending a corner kick?

Thank You.

53 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Really got the fear for this one

3 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Fully expect an Inverness win, and i say that wholeheartedly.

Would be delighted with a draw.

We're simply not good enough to go up to Inverness and put in a performance worthy of a healthy scoreline. 

3 1 Inverness again.

I watched Aberdeen beat Dundee on TV on Friday night and I watched Hamilton beat ICT 3-0 at NDP last night, and there is no comparison. Dundee looked a bit soft at the back and a bit toothless up front, and eventually they were dominated by a good Aberdeen team, but at least they looked like a football team, and played some decent stuff for the first 20 minutes. ICT's players last night looked utterly unmotivated, scared of taking responsibility, and as if they had no idea where or how they were meant to be playing. They were utterly outplayed and soundly beaten by a team that had barely won in months. By the time the third went in, it looked like the ICT players were playing to get Foran out. We'd have struggled to beat a team picked at random from people found in doorways in Sauchiehall St.

'Simply not good enough' and our past record against you just shouldn't count for this one; if Dundee get beaten on Saturday by a team that plays anything like we did last night, you'll have to start asking yourself if they're doing it on purpose.

And yeah, seething, verge of tears etc, it all applies.    

Third in the series of 'must win' games and so far we've had two dismal showings and just a single point when we really need to be taking something like seven. Neither side seems confident and it will almost certainly be a total shitfest. The best thing to do would be to just let everyone go home.

Archived