ICT vs. Dees, Saturday 4th February

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
To be perfectly honest, a couple of minutes should more than cover Paul McGowan's marauding 11yard run before stopping, spinning 360 degrees, flapping his arms while shouting 'F*CK SAKE TOM HATELEY YOU WASTE OF SPUNK', turning another 180 degrees then nudging the ball loosely in the direction of Darren O'Dea. Thats' about as much as we can hope for at this stage. Or Faissal el Bakhtaoui getting squashed.
Thank you.

Apparently his name used to be George.

Right, almost time to head north. 
350px-Great_Ranging_Jeor_Mormont_HBO.jpg

I'm just sparing a few thoughts and prayers for the thousands of brave Dundonians who are risking their very being today, as they journey to the barbaric, northern hinterland.

Come home victorious sweet princes and princesses [emoji173]️

Don't get the hate for the Highlands. Wouldn't fancy travelling down from there every weekend, but the Highlands in general are Scotland's heart.
Looking forward to dolphin-spotting in the Moray Firth followed by traversing the local forests out my pus. That, and breaking the highland hoodoo. It's certainly not gonna be 6hrs of driving in the rain for fuck all, is it? No. That would be silly.
Thank you.

?type=mc1&htype=0

Our Father in heaven,

Thank you for the privilege of training this team. I thank you for each player and all the great talents you have given them. Watch over them now as they compete today. Protect them from injury and fill them with strength and courage as they give of their best.

Amen.

?type=mc1&htype=0
Our Father in heaven,

Thank you for the privilege of training this team. I thank you for each player and all the great talents you have given them. Watch over them now as they compete today. Protect them from injury and fill them with strength and courage as they give of their best.

Amen.

Here he is! How many cows did you batter last night pal?

21 hours ago, RossDee01 said:

Where's that boy who was throwing insults left right and centre at us last time? Seems to have disappeared since ICT got shite.

Pretty sure his name was Howden or something?

Also pretty sure it's not tatty howking season so he has no excuses for his absence.

RIG told me that my vitriol (you may have to google that one TossDee) alarmed the pussy Dundonians. Anyway yous lot are boring feckers and not worth the bother.

I'm just sparing a few thoughts and prayers for the thousands of brave Dundonians who are risking their very being today, as they journey to the barbaric, northern hinterland.

Come home victorious sweet princes and princesses [emoji173]️

Thousands [emoji23] [emoji23]

Archived