Hibernian v Ayr United

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Bambino7 said:

These Ayr fans need to calm down a little imo. Nothing wrong with Hibs fans liking Celtic and our heritage.  Ayr is full of knuckle dragging Norn Irishmen working over here though I suppose. 

Nah. That's Stranraer mate.

Were more your Tory voting, Barbour wearing, Range Rover driving, farmer type unionists.  

Club Deck loyal. That's us

5 minutes ago, I'm Brian said:

Nah. That's Stranraer mate.

Were more your Tory voting, Barbour wearing, Range Rover driving, farmer type unionists.  

Club Deck loyal. That's us

That's exactly the opposite of Ayr/Irvine.  Fucking loyalist flute band went past my pals window the last time I was down there. (Sparky hat trick match in the Scottish) 

6 minutes ago, Bambino7 said:

That's exactly the opposite of Ayr/Irvine.  Fucking loyalist flute band went past my pals window the last time I was down there. (Sparky hat trick match in the Scottish) 

Just day trippers coming doon the water. We're Scotland's premier tourist resort don't you know.

2 hours ago, ayrmad said:

Sunderland.

I must be the worst gloryhunter on the planet.

2 hours ago, Dominique Malonga said:

Oldham for me.

Maybe not.

17 minutes ago, Bambino7 said:

It's not our fault you're pal can't afford a house in Ayr.

When did Sparky score a hat trick down there?

Griffiths & O'Donovan scored the last time we played down there in the Scottish, sure it was a 2-0 win?

Just now, King Dom's Moustache said:

When did Sparky score a hat trick down there?

Griffiths & O'Donovan scored the last time we played down there in the Scottish, sure it was a 2-0 win?

Quarter final under Fenlon.  Some boy with a big fuck off beard scored for Killie.  I trained it from Ayr. probably should  have been clearer. 

7 minutes ago, Bambino7 said:

Wasn't bad when I was there.  Lots of hotels and a doctors.  Ayr Town Bar is full of hun cunts mind.  There's was zero Irish folk songs on the dukebox. 

Your standards are obviously quite low.

Archived