Hibernian v Ayr United

1 minute ago, young buck said:

Just copied some of your bleeding heart love in with the hoops to a Celtic fan...

"Who's this fuckin fanny? Load of utter coincidental pish cos we wear same colours those oxtail swigging *** c***s are f**k all to us."

He's obviously not a true Bhoy. Tell him we'll see him at the Bridge of Doom with the rest of you *** c***s.

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, young buck said:

Just copied some of your bleeding heart love in with the hoops to a Celtic fan...

"Who's this fuckin fanny? Load of utter coincidental pish cos we wear same colours those oxtail swigging *** c***s are f**k all to us."

:lol:

I'm sure it never happened either and young buck made it up. I've never met a Bhoy with such a disgusting attitude wether it be at Paradise, Easter Road or any of the numerous wolf tone gigs I've been at. A true Celt would never entertain a *** such as yourself either.

Screenshot the texts or it never happened.

Just text my *** mate about you lads got this back. "Aye the Ayr Bois are sounds lads they're also massive *** fans, f**k knows how they manage to make many Ayr games cause they're always at Ibrox ha! Tell them I said awright. Hullo Hullo."

When we played rangers few years back remember trouble at all 4 games. Some even inside the stadium. No-one likes us we don't care [emoji6]

1 hour ago, ayrunitedfw said:

We won the big cup 5-1. 

20 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

IMG_-kdujtr.jpg

1 hour ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

No, you lost 3-2.

NwVBr5H.png

I'll be quite content with any of our recent lineups and setups, though I would favour three centre-backs in the absence of Hanlon.

Jarkko Wiss / StupidCunt1875's head may explode, but I think 'Shanlon' is needed for a more reliable flat-four at the back. I like Fontaine, but he hasn't been anywhere near as consistent or reliable as he was in his first season. Forster & Fontaine have a tendency to attack the ball and look more comfortable when there's someone to sweep up any mess.

If we have to choose between Forster and Fontaine to go up for corners, it has to be the former who has more control when heading the ball. Fontaine wins plenty of aerial challenges, but Forster's are rarely aimless. Under Terry Butcher, Forster excelled as a battering ram in the boxes.

27 minutes ago, young buck said:

What does oxtail mean and can I sneak a half bottle into the East Stand for a swig while we're 4-0 up?

24 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Just text my *** mate about you lads got this back. "Aye the Ayr Bois are sounds lads they're also massive *** fans, f**k knows how they manage to make many Ayr games cause they're always at Ibrox ha! Tell them I said awright. Hullo Hullo."

We are the people my man. 

Archived