Hibernian v Ayr United

Celtic and hibs games are beautiful. You only have to go back to the 2013 William hill Scottish cup final where the two giant forces in world politics and football collided. Celtic won 3-0 whilst the Celtic fans gave the Hibernian fans a big round of applause for singing constantly throughout and the Hibernian fans repaid the favour by staying back and applauding the Celtic players after their fine performance.

Cool i knew both teams had irish roots but ever knew this friendship existed. I like to think if Ayr ever played Barcelona we would have the same connection.

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I honestly didn't know Celtic and hibs were so fond of each other? Is rangers and hearts the same? What is a Celtic v hibs game like? Both teams cheer all the goals?

The bond between Glasgow Celtic Football Club and Hibernian FC Edinburgh goes back way before i was born. You'll find that there's always a crowd of Hibs fans at a Celtic game and vice Verda. I think it's the similarities between these two fine clubs that binds us. Both of us like too play football the right way, conduct ourselves with class both on and off the pitch and generally try to make the world that little bit brighter by bringing joy to people's faces whether it be by playing a free flowing attacking brand of football, tireless charity work both in the local community and the wider world or kitting Thai children out in Celtic kits and uploading videos of them joyfully singing our ballads on YouTube. Long may it continue.

I think the bond between Hearts and Rangers broke down after a Hearts won the championship two seasons ago.

Of course they're not, they're plastic fans from Ayr. The Paradise regulars know whats what.
Our spirit will not be broken, something inside so strong.

Aye those types will never be welcome at Paradise that's for sure. I'd like to see them pipe up with the "souptaker" patter down the gallahgate or down in Leith.

23 minutes ago, ftk said:

I honestly didn't know Celtic and hibs were so fond of each other? Is rangers and hearts the same? What is a Celtic v hibs game like? Both teams cheer all the goals?

It's a great sing song between the two sets of fans, a great experience for all.

2 hours ago, Dominique Malonga said:

The bond between Glasgow Celtic Football Club and Hibernian FC Edinburgh goes back way before i was born. You'll find that there's always a crowd of Hibs fans at a Celtic game and vice Verda. I think it's the similarities between these two fine clubs that binds us. Both of us like too play football the right way, conduct ourselves with class both on and off the pitch and generally try to make the world that little bit brighter by bringing joy to people's faces whether it be by playing a free flowing attacking brand of football, tireless charity work both in the local community and the wider world or kitting Thai children out in Celtic kits and uploading videos of them joyfully singing our ballads on YouTube. Long may it continue.

I think the bond between Hearts and Rangers broke down after a Hearts won the championship two seasons ago.

IMG_7716.JPG

Archived