Hearts V The Rangers

No idea what to expect from us line up wise.  Nowak, Buaben, Currie & Struna are all toiling and out of the new guys I expect at least Avlonitis will start and probably Goncalves, can't see us paying money for him to sit on the bench.  Tziolis would probably be right in there but not sure he'll be anywhere near match sharp.

Think we've got to be wary about chucking too many in at once though as well, I reckon it'll be along the lines of.

Hamilton

Smith Avlonitis Hughes Sowah

Kitchen Martin

Goncalves Walker Nicholson

Johnsen.

We really need an improved performance in this one.

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have got absolutely no idea how this one will pan out. If Hearts turn up they are very capable of doing us, like the last Tynecastle game. But we seem to be grinding out results and it wouldn't surprise me if Miller popped up on the 77th minute and scored the winner.

Cautiously optimistic - 2-1 the Gers

With our new signings costing the kind of cash that realistically only the likes of Barca and Juventus could dream of, we're now well above the level of the Scottish Premiership. I see absolutely no reason why we won't take 8 or 9 off these lads. 

5 hours ago, paranoid android said:

That's looks about right.

Subs: Noring, Oshaniwa, Tziolis, Choulay, Bikey, Beith, Godinho?

I'd imagine Cowie would make the bench and I think Rherras is back too. All of a sudden we actually have a few options.

3 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

Totally forgot about Cowie - if Rherras is fit and not jet-lagged, I'd maybe have him in ahead of Smith, tbh.

Gabon is only one hour ahead. I'd have him over Smith too, though.

No idea what team we'll line up with considering the varying levels of fitness.

No idea, as someone just reminded me, we have not won 2 away games in a row this season, while Hears have struggled since Cathro arrived.
Going for 1:1, Kenny Miller to equalize in the 85th minute.

You a fan of Cathro?

I once wanted him to replace McCoist but then that was setting the bar at the lowest point possible, time will tell, far too early to judge him really.

You've always liked the fresh faced look eh?

Archived