Hearts V The Rangers

Absolutely loved that - Struna looked great at right back, and put in a great cross for Nowak's goal.

Hughes made one mistake in the first half, but was composed throughtout.

Sowah put in a great shift, and could be hard to shift from the left-back slot.

Cowie and Kitchen were brilliant tonight, and Martin was good in there too,

Jamie Walker was tremendous, obviously.

The big number 4 is an absolute dreamboat, and oozed class.

Disappointed we didn't score more, tbh, as I think we could have if we'd forced the issue more.

Fucking brilliant! :lol:

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Warbs excuse for taking off Hyndman.

Warburton explained his call, saying: "He is 20 years old, hasn't played many 90 minutes and on Saturday he played an outstanding 90 minutes. He is a young, precocious talent and Saturday took a lot out of him. "The pitch out there is so heavy. We've got a responsibility to his parent club. We have got to look after their asset."

Well that was quite something. If Dembele is worth £30m I won't accept a penny less than £45m for Walker.

Tziolis is probably the suavest player I've ever seen. Makes Laudrup in his pomp look like Kevin Twaddle.

Miley, the reason I said the "don't call us pish" bit was it makes excuses and doesn't give credit where it['s due.  Hearts were impressive and should get plaudits for that.  

I fully agreed with that bit. Take nothing away from Hearts (not that you can), they were excellent tonight, fully deserved the win and as you say, credit where credit's due.

What I'm getting at by saying Rangers were pish is that a scudding like that has been brewing for weeks, months even and it's just been waiting on that team who click on the night, which Hearts did tonight. Defensively a shambles, teams getting wise to and Warburton doesn't seem to know how to fix it.

Fully agree with the plaudits for Walker though. Brilliant performance.

8 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

Aye, but we sold a mediocre defender with 6 months left on his contract for £400k, so it's swings and roundabouts.

Is the Greek boy not in the shop window for six months too tbh? 

Just now, paranoid android said:

:lol: What was Miller's problem?

Think Miller squared up to him earlier on - then after the 4th goal, Walker made a point of running and celebrating right in front of where Miller was squatting, dismayed, at the half way line. 

Miller didn't seem to like it much :lol:

Archived