Donald Trump shot!!!

Dindeleux

48 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

......would be a very dramatic headline to read in the paper. What are some of the greatest newspaper headlines of all time?

Donald Trump Saved from Death with First Pig Heart Transplant!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Margaret-Thatcher-resigns.jpg

Was quite a momentous few days all those years ago. A dark cloud was lifted from our lives. Was quite funny how it was all so very public as well 

And before anyone casts it up, Yes, I would have shagged her when she was in her earlier 20's

If a gay man ever finds himself going to the papers with a story about burning his penis due to using Ralgex as lube with a Hearts defensive midfielder, the headline should be 'IF YOU CAN'T STAND THE HEAT, GET OUT THE KITCHEN'.

unnamed (14).gif

FIREBALL SPACE ALIENS BUMMED ME BEHIND
Sunday Sport6 Mar 2016By SIMON DEAN
simon@ sundaysport. co. uk

EXCLUSIVE
A FIREBALL from space that lit up the sky across the east of Scotland last week brought terror north of the border.
But for Kirkcaldy housewife Gwen Collins, the meteor brought more than heavenly wonder… it brought two randy space aliens who treated her to out- of- this- world TABOO sex.
Gwen, 35, was returning from a quiet early Monday drink with friends and temporarily lost her way, ending up in a car park behind her local branch of bargain frozen food store Farmfoods.
She told Sunday Sport: “I saw this huge flash in the sky and I said, ‘ Och!’ Next thing I knows these two space aliens came up to me and said ‘ Alright, Gwen, do yous fancy a twos- up?’
“I thinks, ‘ These must be space aliens come down in their UFO!’ They were wearing Cowdenbeath tops to blend in with the humans, you know, but they were definitely space aliens – how else would they know my name?
“May God forgive me but I thinks it might be interesting to have a scuttle with a couple of space aliens. Next thing I know they were giving me the special space sex. I knew they must have been space aliens because one took me right up the jacksie.
“When they were finished they went off into the night, drinking their space juice, which they had hidden in Buckfast bottles.”
Dazed after her space- bumming, Gwen – who has posed in her bra for
Sunday Sport readers – staggered home where her husband Tam had been enjoying a quiet drink in front of the TV.
She said: “When I got home my husband, Tam, said ‘ Och, Gwen you’re all covered in spunk!’
“I says to him, ‘ It’s space slime y ’bampot’, and then I tells him the whole story and he’s, like, we’ve got to tell the papers.”
Gwen, who has convictions for drunk and disorderly and soliciting, added: “I feel like I was chosen as a sex ambassador for the planet.”

23 hours ago, paranoid android said:

Sorry, man! :lol:

The following headline was used for the name of an Edinburgh 80s indie-punk band:

"Vatican shotgun scare!'

somewhere I have a 45 of theirs what was given away free with the seminal Meadowbank fanzine AWOL... 

headline.jpg

I remember one famous front page that included a fluff piece about a small newspaper boy in Buffalo getting a chance to sell a newspaper to the President of the United States of America.
"Thanks, son, here's a nickel."
"No, Mister President, this one is on me."
How sweet.  A nice feel good story to make you feel better.

Not sure it was good idea to keep that piece on the front page.
Higher up on the same page, the headline was:

"President MacKinlay assassinated"

Presumably not by the boy.

Archived