Alloa v Livi

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't see anything other than a loss. We have been poor at home since the first week in November. Peterhead for example were the worst team to win at the Recs since the Maitland era and we never had a shot at their keeper till the 81st minute despite dominating possession. 

Buchanan will score . Nothing surer. 

15 hours ago, whereismillar said:

stay off the booze for week and i am sure you can afford full price !

seriously though do the unemployed get in cheap ?

I'll try :guinness but again a pound a pint at the union might be hard.

This just in Jim blasts lucky Albion and their facilities, challenges Declan Gallagher to a fight and vows to put Livingston in the ground on Saturday, while praising wonderkids Andy Wilson and Dylan Mackin.*

*may not have said anything like that.

2 hours ago, LogieLivi said:

I just rewatched the highlights of the Brechin game we played at their place winning 3-0. Jacko had a beaster of a match and I'm really struggling to realise why he's not playing.

Our best 2 CB's are Halkett and Gallagher, Crighton looks ok switching to RB, but totally bizarre sticking Lithgow in at LB when we have a natural LB already,  

There's no logical reason footballing wise, Longridge is the better player at LB, but Hopkin just doesn't want to drop Lithgow, so is squeezing him into the team at LB. 

Our best 2 CB's are Halkett and Gallagher, Crighton looks ok switching to RB, but totally bizarre sticking Lithgow in at LB when we have a natural LB already,  
There's no logical reason footballing wise, Longridge is the better player at LB, but Hopkin just doesn't want to drop Lithgow, so is squeezing him into the team at LB. 

I don't understand why he won't drop Lithgow. Been a liability all season. Got ripped to shreds by East fife in the cup game at LB but still even refused to sub him off for Longridge.

We've had a frustrating few weeks and really need to try and find some momentum again. This is a tough game and the kind of mistakes we have been making will be punished. At the same time, there are lots of very good players in this Alloa team and the squad overall is a bit stronger now. If they can manage to put it all together again then  we're well capable of winning. 

Archived