Alloa v Livi

Looking forward to going through to this game, we've had good results against Alloa this season, hopefully that continues and we'll go 14 points clear of them.

This game should test out Hopkin's having 4 CB's in defence, just hoping Alloa punt high balls straight down the middle to big Dec to mop up all game. Buchanan and Mullen up front normally does well against Alloa, Buch's to get 4 goals, 3-1 Livi.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We've not had a draw yet this season, only team left in Britain to not draw a game, I would take a draw in this, obviously I think we can win and hope we win but a draw would be a good result also. 

We seem to have a great record against Alloa, Airdrie and Brechin so far 7 wins from 7 which is the difference from us being top to being mid table really. 

Expecting a tough game that's for sure. 

Liked the way we played at the weekend so wouldn't surprise me to see us line up the same way again. 

Yep would think we'll have the same starting line up with Rafa and Todorov coming on as subs later, and although Sinclair looked good when he came on, Keaghan is meant to be getting 60 mins in a friendly against Clyde tonight, to get his fitness up,  so would think he'll also get 10 or 15 mins in this game as our 3rd sub.

There are similarities between Alloa and Livi this season, both teams are attack minded and score lots of goals, and we've both only lost 6 games,  but us not drawing any games has been the difference, the 7 games that they've drawn, we've won 6 (and have a game in hand still). Agree with Andy though, wouldn't be gutted at us getting our first draw here, can't see it though.

Since Alloa are basically a mid table side now we might lose this one as we don't do as well against those sort of teams. If we play our best we will win easily though we didn't even have to do that against dross like Brechin. Liam Buchanan goal NAP.

50 minutes ago, AMC13 said:

Since Alloa are basically a mid table side now we might lose this one as we don't do as well against those sort of teams. If we play our best we will win easily though we didn't even have to do that against dross like Brechin. Liam Buchanan goal NAP.

More than just a whiff of arrogance there , can I remind you for a full time team you are one of the poorest performers in scottish football !

More than just a whiff of arrogance there , can I remind you for a full time team you are one of the poorest performers in scottish football !

Even funnier in that case that we're 11 points clear and 7 from 7 against the top 4.

3 hours ago, printer said:

Can Livi rest Liam B for this one?

Prob rest him for the last 15 mins when Todorov and Rafa come on.

Aye Liam loves scoring a goal at the Indodrill stadium. He's on a roll just now too, scored a goal in each of our last 4 league games.:wub:

Prob rest him for the last 15 mins when Todorov and Rafa come on.

Aye Liam loves scoring a goal at the Indodrill stadium. He's on a roll just now too, scored a goal in each of our last 4 league games.:wub:

How cheering. [emoji19]

Will always be a legend to me.

2 minutes ago, KierenAAFC said:

£16 adults, £8 concessions & £4 for u16s.

I would like to get this post out the way as I'm sure it comes up on nearly all of your match threads, £16 blah blah, shocking, blah blah, unjustifiable, blah blah. 

Outrage over, can we talk football again :thumsup2

Archived