Drop off in GN activity.

On 1/30/2017 at 17:57, Tynieness said:

Everyone comes back.  There is no addiction treatment effective enough to prevent folk coming back to P&B.

True. Dat.  

You are turning out to be an outstanding moderator.  Grounded, stable and humble.   

You sure you don't have a FK postcode ?  

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Pearbuyerbell said:

True. Dat.  

You are turning out to be an outstanding moderator.  Grounded, stable and humble.   

You sure you don't have a FK postcode ?  

Have we ever had a full P&B postcode survey? There are definite patterns of behaviour based on posters' postcodes. 

58 minutes ago, Kool Keith said:

Hate to say this but I've been looking at buying an EH7 property, it is closer to ER though. 

I'm working in EH6 at the moment and the job is for another 25 weeks, it's like a dream come true. I don't have to leave this wonderful place.

I'm working in EH6 at the moment and the job is for another 25 weeks, it's like a dream come true. I don't have to leave this wonderful place.

There is surely some sort of obvious joke to be cracked here as to the possible nature of a 25 week contract in the Leith area, surprised Shandon never latched on to it.

4 minutes ago, throbber said:

There is surely some sort of obvious joke to be cracked here as to the possible nature of a 25 week contract in the Leith area, surprised Shandon never latched on to it.

He could be planning the next Hibs trophy parade and month-long party on the Links to celebrate the Championship title? 

He could be planning the next Hibs trophy parade and month-long party on the Links to celebrate the Championship title? 

There you go - just the 25 minutes late but you would have been right on the ball if I had posted that!

22 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

Thanks Chris, appreciate your help in getting it to this stage.

Just to provide a quick update on where we are with this as there has been skepticism in some quarters - we've polled a reasonably large sample size with some fairly interesting results so far. Thanks to all of you who have taken the time to respond and for doing so promptly. Those of you who we feel could add value and haven't been contacted at this stage should receive your ballots in the next few days as we drive this on to completion.

All the best, Marshmallo x.

Cheers, Marshy. Didn't think I did much to warrant inclusion but you've stuck by me and I hope my relatively long time on this board will be of use to you and Chris. 

Archived