Drop off in GN activity.

19 minutes ago, throbber said:

All of his posts have been culled sadly so that's not possible. 

He's still on the official most popular poster of all time list, though Skidmarks has just overtaken him to number one. Jimmy is below Zen which annoys him immensely.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

There is a Sevconian rebirth though - he's here but in a move worthy of a master criminal he has not set his team to Aberdeen. I'm not saying the poster's name just in case he genuinely is trying to keep a low profile.

Fantastically clever move tbh.  The same initials as a username is also a cunning ploy.  Next up he will be posting in the junior forum to really muddy the waters.

Everyone comes back.  There is no addiction treatment effective enough to prevent folk coming back to P&B.

1 minute ago, Tynieness said:

Fantastically clever move tbh.  The same initials as a username is also a cunning ploy.  Next up he will be posting in the junior forum to really muddy the waters.

Everyone comes back.  There is no addiction treatment effective enough to prevent folk coming back to P&B.

EGB never gets to stay, a genuinely brilliant poster. Odd when you consider some of the shite that is allowed to stink out the place. 

It might just be me, but has anyone else noticed a drop off in activity on the General Nonsense Forum?
It seems to me that regular contributors to "niche" threads like the P&B Running club, pregnancy & parenting etc are still posting regularly but the rest of the topics seem to have gone a little stale & aren't attracting the normal volume of high wit & repartee I associate with P&B.
Any one else think this too?

Get Philpy to park badly and post photos and ask people how they cut pizza, place livens up again. Happy now, Bruce?

On 1/30/2017 at 09:36, ICTChris said:

Just wait until @Marshmallo and I drop our thread on the results of the survey of top P&B posters.  It's going to be dynamite.

Thanks Chris, appreciate your help in getting it to this stage.

Just to provide a quick update on where we are with this as there has been skepticism in some quarters - we've polled a reasonably large sample size with some fairly interesting results so far. Thanks to all of you who have taken the time to respond and for doing so promptly. Those of you who we feel could add value and haven't been contacted at this stage should receive your ballots in the next few days as we drive this on to completion.

All the best, Marshmallo x.

Archived