Falkirk v Dunfermline

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, Larbert_Par said:

Should be going for victory here. Falkirk haven't looked at all great to me when I've seen them.
Wouldn't be too upset with a draw mind you.

Funny you should say that as Dunfermline haven't looked at all great when I've seen them either.

Funny you should say that as Dunfermline haven't looked at all great when I've seen them either.

We should've won the game on Boxing Day, though there's been a few matches this season where we've said that.
We're on a good run and there's no reason why that can't continue next week. Can't afford the Falkirk midfield the time and space we gave to Willo Flood yesterday however.

A good chance to kill off the pars playoff hopes for good and hopefully Houston will select the right team. We were awful on boxing day but still got a draw and it took a dodgy pen for even that to happen. We won at home quite convincingly the last time so hopefully we can get 3 points and start putting some pressure on DU and Morton.

We should've won the game on Boxing Day, though there's been a few matches this season where we've said that.
We're on a good run and there's no reason why that can't continue next week. Can't afford the Falkirk midfield the time and space we gave to Willo Flood yesterday however.

Can't see us playing as badly as we did that day to be fair.

Think if Dunfermline come out and try to attack to win the game that'll play into our hands. More space for Hippolyte and Aird to exploit.

Same team as yesterday.

A good chance to kill off the pars playoff hopes for good and hopefully Houston will select the right team. We were awful on boxing day but still got a draw and it took a dodgy pen for even that to happen. We won at home quite convincingly the last time so hopefully we can get 3 points and start putting some pressure on DU and Morton.

If you keep saying dodgy pen enough times, it makes it true, eh? Dodgy gamesmanship from your players in interlude between being awarded and being able to take it.094219c4117e30b44d9c6a6e8ecea572.jpg

Can't see anything wrong with it, here it is hitting the back of the net just for you...

Any more mentions of it and I'll post the celebrations interwoven with your torn faced, greeting, goalie and his tear stained blouse.

Archived