Falkirk v Dunfermline

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Shandon Par said:

Can't believe Falkirk couldn't even beat Morton. The Moff slayed Morton single-handedly. Falkirk are so lucky to have caught us on an off-day. The only team to beat us over 90 minutes in nearly 4 months. 

That'll be three off days you've had against us this season then.

4 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Our season started in early November. 

I'd hardly say your in a great run of form. You drew with piss poor St Mirren, scraped past Alloa in the cup, drew with a medicocre DU team were, pumped by us and then went out the cup to Hamilton. Those results aint going to impress anyone.

8 hours ago, Shadwell Dog said:
I'd hardly say your in a great run of form. You drew with piss poor St Mirren, scraped past Alloa in the cup, drew with a medicocre DU team were, pumped by us and then went out the cup to Hamilton. Those results aint going to impress anyone.

Don't matter if we impress other teams fans though. All we have to do is consolidate our position in this league this season.

35 minutes ago, FalkirkLad said:

at least you know you place, mid table club.

Mid-table team, yep no question going by our performances over the season so far. 

As for club status, we are where we are and it's measured progress after our rightful brush with administration.

No hurry being honest. Build slowly and live within our means and we'll get back to the top league, through merit of course.

Proud of what we've achieved so far. Best club in Scotland from my perspective.

Hows that for being reasonable ya Falkirk mink?

Archived