Falkirk v Dunfermline

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Providing it doesn't sell out before I don't see any reason why they wouldn't, it would just be depriving Falkirk of income.

Scottish football though eh?

We'll sell our allocation out nae bother - some overspill will just quietly infiltrate the home end.

When are Falkirk going to finish the stadium off anyway? Depriving themselves of the black and white dolla.

Can't see there being cash turnstiles for pars fans. Away stand only holds 1800 or something like that and there's no place to put overspill.

What you're saying is, essentially, 3 stands isn't enough?

Pars will be lucky to shift just over a thousand.

It's pish craic having to register details online to get a ticket and no walk up ticket sales on the day. Police Scotland ...pffft.

Police oh so worried about potential for trouble.

4 hours ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

I'd be surprised if the Pars don't at least come close to selling their full allocation (1,984) for this tbh. They brought nearly 1,500 earlier in the season when they were having a pretty miserable time of it. 

That was also the first game between us for a few years though tbf

We'll sell our allocation out nae bother - some overspill will just quietly infiltrate the home end.

When are Falkirk going to finish the stadium off anyway? Depriving themselves of the black and white dolla.

Not lost for a few weeks and the Masterton Billy Big Baws attitude comes out. We have had big clubs at the stadium for the last three seasons in Hibs, Hearts and Sevco. I can tell you are no big club. Now calm down

2 hours ago, Back Post Misses said:

Not lost for a few weeks and the Masterton Billy Big Baws attitude comes out. We have had big clubs at the stadium for the last three seasons in Hibs, Hearts and Sevco. I can tell you are no big club. Now calm down

You just bit to Tragic, haha.

Archived