Congrats to Gartcairn Juniors

Tam McManus

Just like to say a huge congratulations to Gartcairn Juniors on a fantastic result in the Scottish Cup today. I was up at Hermes last season when they put Gartcairn out so I know they are a strong side. What a fabulous achievement for a club only formed 18 months ago and still in the bottom division to get into the last 16. I am delighted for everyone particularly the people behind the scenes who have worked so hard to get Gartcairn up and running. I even heard them on Off The Ball tonight being congratulated by Tam,Stuart and Steven Thompson. Best of luck in the next round. T

Thanks very much mate. It was a fantastic day as it's not an easy place to go as we know from last season. I think we deserved to go through and to say we are delighted to be in the last 16 is an understatement. 

Carluke are also at this stage with us which speaks volumes for the central 2nd division.

Ryso you've got the fishing rod out again, tams hamstring went early on for us, he came back in the Lanark game, too soon and pulled it again, unfortunately struggled after that, after a long career he retired , we thank him for his continued support and for helping put us on the map.

Your well informed with a lot of comings and goings at our club but don't believe all the whispers

Scudder I admire you coming on and defending ur club however both you and I know that not what happened at all.  anoyher Wee brush under the carpet effort.

anyway taking nothing away from u guys great win yesterday who u want in the next round? 

Tam thanks for the congratulations

For a former Pro and someone that has been through the system top to bottom it's an honour that you took the time out to pass on your wishes.

With  the Cairn you pulled on the shirt and played your best you left when it was time to move on to your next journey.

When you left the Cairn you had respect for your former club and team mates.

Showd your class as a footballer and a person.

A few t could take a lesson from you in and out of Football.

best regards and thanks Again 

MTC

IMG_9027.JPG

Class aye ok Scudder

short memory sir short memory

mind the wee half time tantrums that were mentioned on here before, and as said earlier bailed out on team mates in a huff after Lanark game which 2 players confirmed to me.

but as u said class

I'm not gartcairn official ryso, two players told you? I've told you not to listen to jealous whispers, not privy to what goes on in the dressing room right enough.
Anyways thanks for your congrats on the win and thanks tam for your kind words, always welcome at gartcairn tam

Yeah that's what I said mate 2'players whom have played with previously told me what happened Wee strop then sticks it on players group chat he won't be back.

low and behold Gartcairn claim it's an injury so they don't loss face. 

Good luck in the next round scudder

ryso why do you always get a HARDON when it comes to gartcairn .i read these forums and your like a we old women who either has gossip or think he is the man in the no with exclusives. why don't you just ask to get on board sure they could be doing with all your knowledge of the club and all the cumming and goings that happens 

I give in to your superior knowledge ryso, for a guy to come on congratulating a wee team he hardly played for after as you say he spat the dummy and went in a huff speaks volumes.
If what your saying is true then I'm flabbergasted that he even remembers who we are.
Having said all that, for once, please just let us wallow in the sense of a great victory for us yesterday, not had much to celebrate recently.
Peace out

15 minutes ago, Ryso Mac said:

Yeah that's what I said mate 2'players whom have played with previously told me what happened Wee strop then sticks it on players group chat he won't be back.

low and behold Gartcairn claim it's an injury so they don't loss face. 

Good luck in the next round scudder

More class than you anyway yah low life.

The guy comes on here and congratulates Gartcairn for there famous victory and you can't resist trying to spoil it by spewing your bile lies and utter jealousy that your pall got the bullet or what ever warped reason you have for being a hatter.

What  is your issue  ? 

Archived