Shettleston Keeper

WhoAteAllTheDepays

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, clash city rocker said:

Keepers are a special case in situations like this. The ref should have stopped the match. People have to be allowed to go when they need to.

He certainly sounds like a special case - a grown man can't last three quarters of an hour without needing the toilet. 

How desperate must he have been to delay the game. I could see the point if another player was injured, or even a corner at the other end.
Given the weather he could just have pished himself in the 6 yard box and not have been much wetter.

And probably a bit warmer

22 hours ago, Cass_Sba said:

Yes he got a straight red. The ball went out for a shettleston goal kick at the end with no spectators. Gary went for the ball and while on route shouted over to the Lino that he required a piss. He then went and did the piss against the perimeter wall and then got the ball. The referee then approached him and gave him a straight red. I don't think the referee had any option as you can't just get you c@ck out and pee in a public place with paying spectators women and children.It'll be interesting to see what ban he gets as we have a player currently serving a 2 game ban for kicking a water bottle. 

It would be interesting to see how the referee reported this with Laws of the Game. However, I have no sympathy with the player. Urinating in public is an offence which can get you fined and/or arrested. Why would it be acceptable for player to do this?

It would be interesting to see how the referee reported this with Laws of the Game. However, I have no sympathy with the player. Urinating in public is an offence which can get you fined and/or arrested. Why would it be acceptable for player to do this?

Most cases a fine. Even up an alley where the houses have no one living in them

• 2 weeks later...
56 minutes ago, dolce gusto said:

How can it be downgraded to a yellow - what would the offence be? Surely if it's worthy of a public order offence by the police then the red card was a minimal punishment

The ref isn't an on duty police man

it's only a booking for leaving the park without the refs say so 

Archived