Arthurlie v Pollok

Gaz1888

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, JackD1908 said:

Exactly. The team we have now and he last season is the best since the title winning sides of 2006-2008.

You's will prob finish 5th or 6th this season , it's all about opinions you might be happy with that but more ardent fans might not be.

1 hour ago, Rossiter blue said:

You's will prob finish 5th or 6th this season , it's all about opinions you might be happy with that but more ardent fans might not be.

Would have expected better at the start of the season but I think the overall quality of the league is much higher than most would have anticipated. We got more than we expected last season so can't really complain. We had a few games early on that we really should have taken more points from and were dreadfully unlucky. On our day we are as good as anyone in junior football. After some of the dross we've had in the recent past I'm happy that we've been back challenging amongst the top teams with a management team  that care and with one or two good additions we can hopefully challenge for the title next season. 

1 hour ago, rednblack said:

Most places you visit mention Pollok and Arthurlie and most express the opinion i just did.
If Pollok or Arthurlie fans are happy with what they have then others opinion matter not a jot.

How are two teams that will probably finish between 4th and 8th at the worst, poorer teams than teams that have been in relegation battles, particularly as the league has improved over the past 2 years?

Nonsense, stop trolling.
Both teams have played out the top division in the last 30 years, so clearly sides in the top half of the league are not the worst in that period.

I suppose since you have stopped posting as your other aliases it's only natural this one steps up to fill the void.

Archived