Arthurlie v Pollok

Gaz1888

I in fact stayed to the bitter end last week i have never walked out a game early no matter what the score, a football game is never over till the final whistle you can never tell what will happen as you have found to your cost missing out on your teams come back , being 2-0 and coming away with a draw would fell like a win at your derby rivals.

Comme si comme sa
One big those things
We were getting pumped & if it was 4 or 5 at half time to Beith we couldn't complain . Left with 10 to go as the only likely scorers were Beith
Over the moon with our point & would gladly leave early every game if stuff like that happens .
Poor point scoring attempt my fiend

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lol im not point scoring just stating fact , you must be so gutted to have missed that last 10 min thou

Were you just sitting there waiting on my response?
I've got an excuse for being on here as I'm working tomorrow
Obviously I was over the moon about coming back from 2 down to equalise [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Nope got better things to do than wait for your posts , looks like you sitting waiting on my replys thou, make sure you dont walk out early thou you might miss something good

Obviously bud when you quote my post minutes after it came up. You sure you've never left a game early? What about this 1?

1 hour ago, Gaz1888 said:

Stonewall penalty in 2nd half at dressing room end of ground ref gave a free kick.  Yes that's correct that's what I'm talking about.

We'll see what the highlights show. I was too far away to see it properly. Davie had an excellent position for it though.

Nope was there till the end sorry nice try but next one . Not time you went to bed since you working tomorrow

Bit early bud is it no?
Al leave you to your own devices following someone & commenting on their every move at football games rather than enjoying their own clubs 6-1 victory over their closest rivals . Mmm was that not something you were criticising me over [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. Night night bud

Yeah im on a arthurlie pollok page posting about our game when you appear on a page thats got nothing to do with your team and im wrong . If that makes you happy then you better get out more and get a life you obviously need more in your life to keep you occupied worrying about another clubs game . Good night and maybe you will dream of Kilbirnie rather than pollok.

23 minutes ago, JackD1908 said:

We'll see what the highlights show. I was too far away to see it properly. Davie had an excellent position for it though.

at the time it looked a yard outside the the box but then again i was probably still seeing stars after getting gubbed by the ball. Haven't seen it on the video yet too busy watching all the goals.

Yeah im on a arthurlie pollok page posting about our game when you appear on a page thats got nothing to do with your team and im wrong . If that makes you happy then you better get out more and get a life you obviously need more in your life to keep you occupied worrying about another clubs game . Good night and maybe you will dream of Kilbirnie rather than pollok.

Before I hit the sack was only wondering how you knew how I missed our 2 goals that's all . But you obviously wanted to make a song n dance about that instead of enjoying your teams emphatic victory today . Yip you must really have hurt the other week when we pumped you [emoji23][emoji23]. I bid you bonne nuit

No song and dance here mate apart from when we scored 6 goals today and if you openly post on the scores today thread that you missed the goals thats how i found out , yes it hurt last week as does evey defeat but un like you when we beat you last year in the cup we will get over it and carry on . #MTLN

was there as neutral ... Scraopy 1st half didnt see 1st half red so cant comment 

2nd half always looked like when pollok scored they would go on and win didnt think it was a red for pen.... And arthurlie looked like should hv had pen

even tho prob mite not effect outcome of game i thot the gemmel sub really killedit for arthurlie he offered nothin and did no hard graft for team mackie should hv brought on a young hungry boy to chase lost causes and willing to drop in and help midfield

Archived