Arthurlie v Pollok

Gaz1888

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Though neither team offered much in the opening stages, the better team won, Arthurlie offered little to nothing and the goal was from a poor Pollok pass. Was always going to be a tough game with the weather but your players indiscipline made it easy. Didn't see the first red but even Arthurlie fans were saying it was a stupid kick out. Second red a stonewaller any day under the new rules. 

Mackie deserves to take the credit for keeping us out for so long. He made good changes and kept it fresh enough, once we broke through it was always going to be 4 or 5. In this case 6 :D 

The ref made a few strange decisions but the sendings off were not contraversial. If anything the #8 was lucky to stay on after taking out MacKenzie after being on a booking. 

Jackd (think you have been on the Jack Daniels) Arthurlie offered nothing 1-0 up and playing well stonewall pen denied. How people see things different eh. Just a little update Jose Mourinho aka Tony has been reported to SJFA for tweets over last 4-5 weeks.mcgregor imo wS a yellow card.

^^^[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. Teams out in force tonight. Did you win per chance

Did you play today?

Pollok won today 6-1 in a derby match where both teams support shared the same turnstile and could watch the game where they wanted. The way junior football should be enjoyed.

Pollok think there the best junior team in Scotland and do nothing wrong eh. No response about your own managers behaviour.Arthurlie will see this season through and build a cracking team for next season.  A lot of the red cards have been for nothing.

Of course a lot of the red cards have been for nothing eh? I mean what's a kick in the head now and again worth? Yer shite and that's that, today Tony probably done your lot a favour by making his subs as late as he did!!!

47 minutes ago, Gaz1888 said:

Jackd (think you have been on the Jack Daniels) Arthurlie offered nothing 1-0 up and playing well stonewall pen denied. How people see things different eh. Just a little update Jose Mourinho aka Tony has been reported to SJFA for tweets over last 4-5 weeks.mcgregor imo wS a yellow card.

I'm teetotal :) What was the penalty incident as I genuinely can't remember a foul near our penalty box apart from Walker on Carrol in the second half where he was booked and Deas put the free kick over the other side of the box?

Apparently by the new rules it's a red, I think a yellow would have been sufficient but by the letter of the law it's a red. 

Just the same when you all started walking out with 15 to go the other week bud . Pot n kettle .

I in fact stayed to the bitter end last week i have never walked out a game early no matter what the score, a football game is never over till the final whistle you can never tell what will happen as you have found to your cost missing out on your teams come back , being 2-0 and coming away with a draw would fell like a win at your derby rivals.

Archived