Robert Snodgrass

King Kebab

Joins West Hamwich United last night for £10,200,000!!!

Does that money guarantee a place in the starting lineup (if he wasn't injured) and is he being recruited as the direct replacement for the surely offski Dimitri Payet!!!
Is this the big move we have been waiting for Snodaldinho, will he kick on from here and show everybody he is the player we all believe him to be, surely this can only benefit the National side!!!
Discuss!!!

image.jpeg

Edited by King Kebab

27 minutes ago, haggisbeastie said:

His lack of pace and injuries the only things that have stopped him being taken on by a bigger club over the years, I think..

He relies on his skill and clever set-plays to succeed & I think he could be a very good player for club and country for several years yet...

He has no pace at all and his first touch is often poor, but he is great at using his strength to recover and shield the ball and he's got excellent vision. Definitely earned this move.

I think Snodgrass is our best player and I'm glad he's finally getting a move to a club that befits his talent. 

I would agree with that. Curious as to what position he'll play for West Ham though. With Hull and Scotland he's mostly played on the right wing cutting inside, but I think Antonio usually plays there for West Ham and has played quite well this season.

That game was in 2013. He's been disappointing in this campaign.

Apart from being only the second guy in 40 years to score a hattrick.....if we dropped everyone who has been disappointing we'd have to stop playing cos we wouldn't be able to raise an XI. he's done miles more than dross like Martin or forrest.