Stenhousemuir v airdrieonians

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm really pleased to hear that after all these losses we're still able to be really disappointed and massively gutted by them. Phew, what a relief to hear that we're not happy about it. If only we were able to spend more time than all the other clubs doing something about it at training.

Tongue now out of cheek I really can't see this deluded c**t lasting until the end of the season. Give someone a chance to turn it around so we can go into the relegation play off with some confidence.

I'm really pleased to hear that after all these losses we're still able to be really disappointed and massively gutted by them. Phew, what a relief to hear that we're not happy about it. If only we were able to spend more time than all the other clubs doing something about it at training.

Tongue now out of cheek I really can't see this deluded c**t lasting until the end of the season. Give someone a chance to turn it around so we can go into the relegation play off with some confidence.

Can we afford another pay-off as he won't walk away

The stamp by the Stenny number 4 on Ryan was as blatant as you'll see. Obviously you'll need to watch the Airdrie version of the highlights to see this as, surprisingly, Stenny's highlights decided not to show it.. :whistle

Unfortunately ours did decide to show the goals though. Could have done without watching that

Archived