Countries visited.

DI Bruce Robertson

GB - Scotland, England, Wales, Ireland, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Italy, Spain-ish (Gran Canaria), Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Serbia, Montenegro, Albania, Croatia, UAE, USA, Canada, Hong Kong, New Zealand. 

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scotland, England, Republic of Ireland, Wales and Northern Ireland

Spain, Germany, Poland, France, Denmark, Holland, Czech Republic, Italy, Malta, Norway, Croatia, Slovakia, Sweden, Belgium, Hungary, Austria, Ukraine, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Georgia, Turkey, Portugal, Lithuania, Estonia and Latvia

UK (all except Wales)

Ireland

France

Spain

Italy

Germany

Netherlands

Portugal

Switzerland

Poland

Croatia

Cyprus

Hungary

Slovakia

Austria

Serbia

Bosnia and Herzegovina

Montenegro

USA

Relatively well travelled in Europe but not particularly outwith the continent. Will add Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Australia and New Zealand to my list by April

Scotland, England, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland

Austria, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy
Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, The Vatican

Tunisia

Japan, Thailand, Vietnam

Australia, New Zealand

Argentina, Brazil, Peru

Canada, United States

Austria, Bahamas, Belgium, Cape Verde, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Monaco, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States. 

Italy was the only country not involving an overnight stay. 

21 hours ago, RadgerTheBadger said:

I'm surprised at the number of folk who have done Ukraine

Went to Ukraine for the Dnipro game when we played them. Dnipro still had Soviet buildings around the place.

28 minutes ago, Eoin Doyle said:

Went to Ukraine for the Dnipro game when we played them. Dnipro still had Soviet buildings around the place.

First time in Dnipro i met a guy from stonehaven who was over buying meeting his wife to be :lol:

Scotland: Too Many to list
England: Port of Tyne, Blackpool, Mahlam Cove,  London, Chester, Center Parks in Cumbria
Wales: North Wales
Irish Republic: Dublin
Norway: Kristinsand
Spain: Castellion (near Valencia) and Ibiza
Netherlands: Amsterdam (with a day in Volendam)
Germany: Berlin and Dresden (on same trip)
Italy: Rome and the Bay of Naples (Vesuvius, Naples, Sorrento (which is beautiful btw)) also on same trip
Switzerland: Saas Fee ski  resort (where Last Christmas music video was filmed)

ETA Vatican City is technically a country so I'll add that to the list

First time in Dnipro i met a guy from stonehaven who was over buying meeting his wife to be :lol:

Funnily the first time I went to Ukraine about 15 years ago. Checked into the hotel and went for some food and a pint and the first two people I encountered in the bar were both from Scotland. Neither were there buying their wives, neither was I.

To be quite honest I put the Vatican in because I ate in a restaurant nearby but had a fair bit of wine so not sure if we meandered in after. Do you have to buy a ticket? Are there all inclusive hotels inside?

Switzerland: Saas Fee ski  resort (where Last Christmas music video was filmed)

Closest I've came to dying was in Saas Fe, I'd scooped about 5 beers at 'lunch' then went and did a black run with a sheer drop on either side. I met my missus at the bottom and she had to console me.

4 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Closest I've came to dying was in Saas Fe, I'd scooped about 5 beers at 'lunch' then went and did a black run with a sheer drop on either side. I met my missus at the bottom and she had to console me.

I went on a school trip in S2 and it was utter shite, Saas Fe seemed alright but the general trip was shite. People who were on it were uttter wankers

Archived