Hedonism

At one stage I was getting through as many as sixteen Toblerones a day. I bought the rights to K-9, the robot dog from Doctor Who. It all came to a head when I got in my Rover Vitesse and drove to Dundee in my bare feet, feasting on Toblerone all the way.

I came to the realization I was clinically fed up. I've managed to turn things round now. I now present Skirmish, a military based quiz show on UK digital channel, "Conquest".

At one stage I was getting through as many as sixteen Toblerones a day. I bought the rights to K-9, the robot dog from Doctor Who. It all came to a head when I got in my Rover Vitesse and drove to Dundee in my bare feet, feasting on Toblerone all the way.
I came to the realization I was clinically fed up. I've managed to turn things round now. I now present Skirmish, a military based quiz show on UK digital channel, "Conquest".

But what are your views on the pedestrianisation of Norwich city centre?

20 minutes ago, gavin_3110 said:

But what are your views on great banter?

48 minutes ago, DI Bruce Robertson said:

Does any P&B member believe that Hedonism is the way forward?

Has any P&ber ever led a hedonistic lifestyle?

Have they since capitulated to normal life?

Get chatting.

I had a near-death/life flashing before the eyes experience (car crash, my fault) then lost my dad soon after and although I missed him, it felt like shackles being taken off. After the gloom lifted it made me feel like I'd taken the worst life could throw at me so would make sure to stop having regrets. I had no intentions of being normal or living a normal lifestyle. I had a pretty fantastic 4 years living life to the full in St Andrews, followed by ramping up the excess for a few years in London with an even more unhinged group of friends and colleagues. Sorry if it sounds "bullshit"! 

3 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I had a near-death/life flashing before the eyes experience (car crash, my fault) then lost my dad soon after and although I missed him, it felt like shackles being taken off. After the gloom lifted it made me feel like I'd taken the worst life could throw at me so would make sure to stop having regrets. I had no intentions of being normal or living a normal lifestyle. I had a pretty fantastic 4 years living life to the full in St Andrews, followed by ramping up the excess for a few years in London with an even more unhinged group of friends and colleagues. Sorry if it sounds "bullshit"! 

Doesn't sound all that hedonistic SP.

Just Googled 'Hedonism' and am now booked up for a holiday in Jamaica.  Looks like it could be interesting.

Had a holiday in Jamaica a few years back. (Not in Hedonism thankfully). The locals on the island refer to it as 'The Zoo'. Good luck!

Archived