Hedonism

12 minutes ago, gavin_3110 said:

Can you get travel insurance at your age?

I don't think the travel will be the biggest risk I will need to get insured for.

I hope they do nice packed lunches if we're going out for the day.

4 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I don't think the travel will be the biggest risk I will need to get insured for.

I hope they do nice packed lunches if we're going out for the day.

Sounds horrendous, surrounded by elderly, naked and fat Americans and Dundonians paying $500 a night  to lech at each other. Trump will probably arrive for the watersports.

water.JPG

1 minute ago, Shandon Par said:

My mum has nicer hair. She's probably be up for it though. Not long divorced so I could send you her number?

I like a well turned out woman.  If she is the influence on your dress sense don't bother.

6 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I like a well turned out woman.  If she is the influence on your dress sense don't bother.

That shouldn't matter in a clothing optional resort. Only thing you'd need to worry about is not scraping your balls on the ground when you're walking about. 

As a kid I was taken to a hotel in Arbroath a couple of time (somewhere not too far up the coat from Carnoustie anyway) that had a spa. I used to see the grown ups getting up to things in the jacuzzi that could/did scar a 10 year old for life. 

4 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Just Googled 'Hedonism' and am now booked up for a holiday in Jamaica.  Looks like it could be interesting.

Me too! If you see a younger gentleman walking around wearing a Jose Quitongo mask come and say hello.

Archived